The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

3/11/16 - Tom DeLonge

03/12/16 | 00:08:40

Tom DeLonge from Blink-182 and Angels and Airwaves talks about being from San Diego and being a fan of the Padres on Padres Social Hour

http://m.mlb.com/sd/video/topic/80043098/v551902383/tom-delonge-on-being-a-padres-fan

His reaction when guy said boxcar racer was pretty genuine. For most part, tom sounded like a normal guy in the video and not some crazed space nut. 

• Like 2

Agreed

8 minutes ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

His reaction when guy said boxcar racer was pretty genuine. For most part, tom sounded lime a nirmal guy in the video and not some crazed space nut. 

Agreed, made me semi love tom again for a second. Especially because I grew up playing baseball and my dad was my coach. 

Edited by LukeDreamWalker
And I'm a lifelong Padres fan
  • Like 1

that tom interview is great! totally agree, i liked his response to box car and i really loved talking about his son. honest that he wanted him to be a punk rocker but he turned out to be big into baseball/sports. and so tom did what any good dad would do and got really into it and supported him. that's great. for all his psycho alien bullshit, in this interview he appeared normal for once.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

New AVA clip on Tom's Facebook.

I think he feels like he has to prove to us that he's really making music, but he always releases the shittiest preview clips.

not impressed at all...April 26th can't come soon enough

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, petros said:

That Tom interviewer looks like Steph Curry or is it just me?

I can kind of see it.

So with all the shows being announced and stuff and the single coming in April, I'm starting to think the album is released in May so they can play the new stuff at concerts.