The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 minute ago, Ily182 said:

No Worries for doubting, this forum can all be hear say most the time. I was also the person last Tuesday to break the news of the acoustic performances in the UK and the label/album/tour announcement dates last month if you doubt my cred. I am slightly in the loop within the camp ?

We flew business class! Also got on the Guestlist for tomorrow as Matt appreciated me flying out to Austin. But I'm talking way to much now. JetLag Kicking In?

Awesome...if I see you tomorrow I'll say hi

1 hour ago, Ily182 said:

I got a picture with both of them at the airport when we landed as asking on a flight is a bit douchey. Can't upload it on here as it says its too big a file to upload from my iPhone. But they were both cool. Got my Kerrang Magazine signed and Matt doodled on himself as a villain. But if you want proof DM your email and don't mind sending you pics.

And how Travis will release Rabbit Hole is simple via Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/YouTube??? Because he's back in LA and Mark/Matt are busy but like i said this is just the talk through email and not as a single which Mark read when he landed and discussed with their manager and it's the current plan as of now but again we shall see!

Also for people going to the London Acoustic shows don't get pissed off for 6 or 7 songs! ? 

That's awesome man! Hope they go through with releasing Rabbit Hole this week.

2 hours ago, Ily182 said:

I got a picture with both of them at the airport when we landed as asking on a flight is a bit douchey. Can't upload it on here as it says its too big a file to upload from my iPhone. But they were both cool. Got my Kerrang Magazine signed and Matt doodled on himself as a villain. But if you want proof DM your email and don't mind sending you pics.

And how Travis will release Rabbit Hole is simple via Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/YouTube??? Because he's back in LA and Mark/Matt are busy but like i said this is just the talk through email and not as a single which Mark read when he landed and discussed with their manager and it's the current plan as of now but again we shall see!

Also for people going to the London Acoustic shows don't get pissed off for 6 or 7 songs! ? 

And what does this mean? Maybe they're playing some of the usual hits then go into deeper cuts?

2 hours ago, Ily182 said:

No Worries for doubting, this forum can all be hear say most the time. I was also the person last Tuesday to break the news of the acoustic performances in the UK and the label/album/tour announcement dates last month if you doubt my cred. I am slightly in the loop within the camp ?

We flew business class! Also got on the Guestlist for tomorrow as Matt appreciated me flying out to Austin. But I'm talking way to much now. JetLag Kicking In?

I am very jealous of your life right now.

17 minutes ago, lowson said:

Seems weird that they'd release a new song when they're about to release the video for Bored To Death. 

... maybe the video was for both ... double feature deal, like the videos for Stockholm Syndrome and Violence only actually released? 

Thats extremely unlikely I'm just being uncharacteristically optimistic

14 minutes ago, Dan2point5 said:

Damnit, was hoping for no more songs until the album drops.How am I going to not listen to the new song if it's released this week? I'm not strong enough for this guys. I'll crumble within minutes. 

You will listen and you will listen well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dan2point5 said:

Damnit, was hoping for no more songs until the album drops.How am I going to not listen to the new song if it's released this week? I'm not strong enough for this guys. I'll crumble within minutes. 

So you'll have 12 new songs to listen to when the album is released instead of 13, really not a big deal.