The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

38 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

So maybe don't listen to it till the album comes out then? 

Pffft you say that like that's a realistic scenario. I ain't got the willpower for that shit. 

Sidenote, people are taking me too seriously. I of course will listen to it immediately, almost certainly listen to it again straight after and then play it to death until the album comes out. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, braden.putt said:

probably a stupid question but do you guys think Rabbit Hole (if released this week) will be available to download or do you think it will just be streamed on, say, YouTube?

Sent from my SM-G318ML using Tapatalk

I'd guess just a stream, I think its only really proper singles that become available for purchase from like iTunes or whatever before the album drops. Built This Pool being a free download exception since its just a 16 second song anyways

1 hour ago, braden.putt said:

probably a stupid question but do you guys think Rabbit Hole (if released this week) will be available to download or do you think it will just be streamed on, say, YouTube?

Sent from my SM-G318ML using Tapatalk

betting it'll be like HAG and after midnight's releases. a download on the site or a specialized site. 

• Like 1