Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Rumours is my mother's favorite album of all time. The more you know.

There's a lot of great songs on it.

Hmmm...Dizzy Up the Girl?  Since I know our mother's music taste is such an important topic to the blink-182online community :-)

• Like 1

People on ebay are so annoying sometimes. Theres a Short Bus vinyl for sale, the bid is currently at $250, but the reserve still hasnt been met. Wtf. Thats a fair value already! 

The auction has been up for a week too. What a waste if it doesnt sell. 

They'll probably relist it if it doesn't sell. Or maybe this person really needs money and doesn't want to sell it, but will if it goes for enough.

5 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

They'll probably relist it if it doesn't sell. Or maybe this person really needs money and doesn't want to sell it, but will if it goes for enough.

Yeah they definitely just need the money. The bid is now at $310 and the reserve hasnt been met lol

Most of them have sold under $300 the last 10 years 

1 hour ago, amiller5706 said:

Listened to They Came to Conquer Uranus today for the first time in a really, really long time. Never noticed in Zulu, Tom sings "Life is to short to be long." Lol. 

ha! nice find

6 hours ago, amiller5706 said:

Listened to They Came to Conquer Uranus today for the first time in a really, really long time. Never noticed in Zulu, Tom sings "Life is to short to be long." Lol. 

Zulu > BTD

• Like 1

My daughter somehow deleted Los Angeles off my phone whilst playing with it. Had it been Sober I would have instantly high fived her but it had to be a track I enjoy. Any idea how to get it back? It's doing my head in! (iPhone btw). 

2 hours ago, Dan2point5 said:

My daughter somehow deleted Los Angeles off my phone whilst playing with it. Had it been Sober I would have instantly high fived her but it had to be a track I enjoy. Any idea how to get it back? It's doing my head in! (iPhone btw). 

Download it?

I was driving today listening to untitled. This band won't top that album for me. Bring back tom from the past and finn from dead. I enjoyed california but come on this is the fucking album. I love this album. Miles ahead of any other release.

• Like 7

So I kept trying to figure out what the intro to Left Alone reminded me of and at first I thought it was just the song
thirty three by smashing pumpkins...then I realized today while listening to buddah that the thing it was probably really reminding me of is the bass line in 21 days that kicks in at about 30 seconds into the song. Very similar haha