The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 minutes ago, blink--182 said:

I actually met Leo by accident in a club in Frankfurt. You can imagine how weird that was... . I think he was with a guy from Italy that tried to look like Travis.

As far as I remeber he works as a geriatric nurse ot something like that. But that also was a few years ago...

I know that guy from Italy, he travelled all the way to germany to see blink and told me they got themselves so drunk and intoxicated at the show that they were kicked out of the venue and almost arrested.

Theres that band where the lead singer sounds just like Mark, can't remotely remember what they're called. and it doesn't feel like the Tom-wannabes where they're emulating him, the dude just straight up sounds like him. kind of like how the guy from Radkey sounds like the dude from Danzig. 

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

Theres that band where the lead singer sounds just like Mark, can't remotely remember what they're called. and it doesn't feel like the Tom-wannabes where they're emulating him, the dude just straight up sounds like him. kind of like how the guy from Radkey sounds like the dude from Danzig. 

Wilbasound?

1 hour ago, raw_sounds said:

I remember someone posting here pictures of a dude who looks like Mark, i think he even play bass and stuff

Yeah, now that you say it...I remember that as well. But he didn't seem to be that much into it like Leo. 

I haven't been around the boards too much lately so apologies if this has already been posted, but blink will apparently be co-headlining a tour with Linkin Park this fall in the US. Not sure when tour dates will be announced but I have friends in both bands' camps who confirmed this to me over the weekend.

I'm a big fan of both so I'd love this, definitely different bands genre-wise though.

58 minutes ago, J-Town said:

I haven't been around the boards too much lately so apologies if this has already been posted, but blink will apparently be co-headlining a tour with Linkin Park this fall in the US. Not sure when tour dates will be announced but I have friends in both bands' camps who confirmed this to me over the weekend.

I'm a big fan of both so I'd love this, definitely different bands genre-wise though.

When I first read this I thought, well this contradicts all of their statements about going into the studio and recording an album at the end of the year after the tours over so it can't be true. But then I remembered it only takes them a month to write and record an album now...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, J-Town said:

I haven't been around the boards too much lately so apologies if this has already been posted, but blink will apparently be co-headlining a tour with Linkin Park this fall in the US.

I am so down with this! I know people hate on the current Blink/Feldmann music factory, but damn it is awesome to have shows to look forward to!

• Like 1