The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

On 8/4/2017 at 10:45 PM, Mau5 said:

Anyone else annoyed about the blink pop-up shop? The band is all merchandising and touring the exact same set-list. Tom was right to have ducked out and not wanting to be part of Mark's envision of the band. 

How in the hell can you be annoyed by a cool little pop-up shop with limited Chicago merch and the band even showed up and surprised everyone the first day and signed autographs and took pictures? That's neat as hell.

You do realize Tom's TTS shop has seasonal clothing lines and essentially sells the same shirts over and over in different colors? Along with multiple "pop-up" art designs that are mostly awful.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Helen Hoppus said:

oh, really sweet that you remember about me, guys :-*

i have some changes in life, so don't have enough time to posting here regularly like i did it before

anyway, i will show up here very soon

Putin better stay the fuck away from you Helen!!!! that bastard.....

• Like 1

21 Days came up on shuffle twice today. I love that song, so simple and different from what blink was making at the time, yet so brilliant. 

It's sad that most people will never know that blink could make songs like this.

• Like 2

I always wanted the blink tattoo of the whole blink-182 with the 182 in circles but I didn't want them coloured, just transparent.

Looking at that I'm not so sure. 

TOYPAJ is my favorite Blink album, and that tattoo picture just made me realize that the colors are in the same order as a stop light... lol how in the fuck did it take me so long to realize that! I guess I just never even thought about it.

I like the idea of that tattoo, I just don't have any color yet and I feel like people would constantly be asking what it meant. I still want another Blink tattoo, just not sure what. The smiley logo is a bit too "teen emo" for me at my current age, which is why I went with the subliminal Marktopus logo on my rib cage last year. I think the OG bunny would still be sweet though.