The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

18 hours ago, NotNow said:

That song is a fucking tune. Mark still struggled with writer's block but he owned it here. Pretty much told Pete Wentz to fuck off cause it doesn't resemble any Pete Wentz moments here. Should've done the same with Feldman. If Pete Wentz was really properly involved with the writing of this song, then they hired the wrong FOB member for cowriting too.

Had never heard either of those, the Alice song is pretty bland and never really goes anywhere. Has the same bridge vibe as most of Neighborhoods where they could've benefited from a producer.

I'm surprised Mark even agreed to do a song with this Renee person, must have owed him a favor lol.

29 minutes ago, Ghost said:

That dog song could have been a scrap from California. Easily. Does this song proves how much Feldmann got involved in writing Cali and how minimum was the role played by Skiba? To me, totally.

No more questions, your honor.

It's gotta be a California scrap. Sounds like most of the songs from there and a couple of Goldfinger songs from their latest album. I have more love for Parking Lot, Wildfire & Sober and I hate those songs haha.