• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

How do people learn the names of the stagehands and techs? Seems like it would take some famous burro level stalking! 

Not really, the ocho crew is pretty well known if you're into the band. Rob Noise always takes the coolest pictures, Ocdrumdevil has been the drum tech since the old days and then there was Doug, Tom used to call Doug on stage all the time. 

Some famous burro level stalking is knowing everything about Travis' children.

Ive never seen them referenced around here. I only know Doug because Tom would make fun of him all the time

The way Ive seen drumsticks, picks, and setlists handed out is randomly or to people who purchase VIP pit tix and the band/workers recognize them up front. 

Travises offspring are more well known than the drumtechs btw. John Feldmann is working on an album with them

Edited by Feeling_This_1
15 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Ive never seen them referenced around here. I only know Doug because Tom would make fun of him all the time

The way Ive seen drumsticks, picks, and setlists handed out is randomly or to people who purchase VIP pit tix and the band/workers recognize them up front. 

Travises kids are more well known than the drumtechs btw. John Feldmann is working on an album with them

Im not actually angry, but you left a bunch of angry faces on people's posts for no good reason and I thought I'd join in.

PS your obsession with blinks kids is still weird. 

I loved Disneyland as a kid. I was born right by it and I've had family who live near it all my life. I went a bunch of times as a kid. I've gone a couple times in the last decade or so and I definitely don't enjoy it that much anymore. Not sure if it's because I'm older, or if it's because I've been there so many times already.

I wanna go back when Star Wars Land opens up, but even then, I think I've kind of out grown theme parks. I get so tired and bored a few hours in. If I could go for like, two hours at a time, that would be nice. But tickets are expensive as hell so you want to stay the entire day to get your money's worth.

People like Mark probably DO go for only a few hours at a time, since they can go whenever they want. It would definitely be a lot more enjoyable that way.

11 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I know multiple people who have done internships at Disneyland/world and they're all extremely weird.

I’ve read that the internship at Disney is the biggest fuck fest in the world. Hundreds of 19/20 year olds in their own hotel buildings and no class or responsibility other than the work day in the summertime. All they do is drink and fuck when they get off work.

Their pitch was 'this is the difference maker on your resume'  'we've seen people get hired after graduating because it was a great conversation starter during their interview'

Such bullshit looking back. Glad I sniffed through it, my roommate wanted to escape the winter.  But like I said, he was never the same again.

I have never been to any of the disney lands. never really understood the appeal, seems like a few dozen panic attacks waiting to happen. it is kinda weird that Mark and the famalam continue to go. I understood it when his son was younger but idk why they keep going. something to do, I guess. 

• Like 1

Yeah I'm sure he probably has a yearly pass to come and go as he pleases, and probably some sort of VIP parking and ability to skip lines which makes it convenient. Obviously Skye/Jack enjoy it so it may just be a family bonding thing, everyone's family has their own thing when it comes to that. We would play Yahtzee all the time. I also think Mark enjoys being recognized to an extent, and that seems like a nice safe place to have people run up to you and ask for a picture. 

Local or international amusement parks were never my kind of thing and I've never been a fan of riding fair rides, I just feel like if amusement parks can have accidents, those pop up fairs are worse. My brother says it's a stupid way to look at it but my childhood was cool even without this kind of activities. 

• Like 1