The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

28 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I havent heard of half those bands (everyone on the bottom), which is pretty good considering most festivals these days I havent heard of 90% of the lineup. I just dont understand how so many indie bands get popular. They all sound vanilla and similar to me

Well obviously you’re not going to know who these bands are when you’re only listening to Landon and Alabama all the time

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Saw on Instagram a girl said at Tom's book signing last night she said "Tom come back to Blink!" and he said "I will, I promise..."

at this point I'm sure Tom just says crap to shut people up and continue buying his wank.

• Haha 2

Mark hasn't mentioned Travis in 2 interviews in a row. Is Travis still officially in the band? Please someone confirm it. Someone said that Tom said at the book signing that Travis and him are best friends, so I'm sure Travis is with Tom now. Also Matt's new guitar is green, and it's more of an Alkaline Trio color, so I think he's writing for Trio now. Feldmann just posted an Insta story featuring a Scott Raynor-era blink poster. Does it mean Scott's back? I'm not saying it's true, but nothing else can be true. I mean, look at the band, they hardly confirm at times they exist.

• Haha 1