The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

11 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

The song, Bottom of the Ocean is the biggest fucking earworm. Hearing it while a sleep and all day. Not in a good way, in a way that I was to shoot myself to make it stop.

I hate that. I really hate when you have a song ringing in your head even in your sleep. Really sucks.

• Like 1

in terms of catchiness i was surprised on dlx by long lost feeling. it doesn’t quite to a t follow the bland conventions of all the other songs on the disc and i always liked that. if i had to keep one song on dlx, it’d be that or 6/8 

• Like 2

I particularly like Long Lost Feeling, Good Old Days, Last Train Home, Wildfire, and Parking Lot of the deluxe.

But none of the songs really reach the quality of Disc 1. which makes sense as it's a bonus album

Bottom of the Ocean was probably one of my favorite Deluxe tracks lol

I need to listen to the album again. I dont know that I’ve listened to the whole thing more than a couple times. I do think it’s the worst blink album, but to me even a “bad” blink album is still a pretty good album. It’s been long enough since I’ve listened to it, and I’m unfamiliar enough with it that it might still feel fresh if I give it another spin now.

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I still like most of DLX but I was driving with the windows down the other day and actually was a bit embarrassed when "Don't Mean Anything" came on at a stoplight and had to change it. Such a corny little teen sounding song.

DEAREST MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, thongrider said:

I'd love Blink to do something like Eating Me Alive. That synth sound would be wonderful with blink

I agree, but the last time that type of Cure sounding synth was used was This Is Home and people for some reason still say it sounded like AVA haha