The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Looks like some VIP Packages are popping up for these newer shows, same 3 tiers which are basically 1. Soundcheck (BTD) 2. Soundcheck + Photo Op (Feeling This) 3. Hang out w/Blink before the show + Photo Op + Soundcheck (ETGBF)

https://www.adventuresinwonderland.com/t/blink-182-2018

Highly recommend it if you're a hardcore fan with some extra money to blow.

*insert outcry about how you met the band for free at a tent in 1997*

• Like 1

$500 and you only get soft drinks backstage, if someone is laying that and they're old enough to drink at least give them a few beers on the house - fucking hell.

I've said it before, if you go to these things and you're over the age of 18 then you then it's time to call yourself in the office and take a good hard look at what your life is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Why the fuck would anyone wanna hang out with blink ?

And know they're only giving you the time of day because you've lined their pockets with hundreds of dollars.

Go spend your money on a prossie, you'll probably get a pretty decent one for $500 and at least it won't just be your wallet getting fucked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I usually blamed it on the label but then I recently read an interview to Billie Joe and he said, no matter how many times the label has asked them to do this kind of m&g's, they will never agree to do that because they don't want young kids to waste their parents money just to meet them for a few seconds or see the soundcheck. So, apparently, the band has a say in all of this and they can say no, if they think it's stupid. 

• Like 1

I assumed it was a secondary home, but Mark did say in a podcast a few months ago that he "owns 3-4 homes and doesn't live in any of them" IIRC... have a hard time thinking he'd give up that Cali Scene, unless it was better for Jack's school or something.

37 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Skye posted that she was tired from moving and they've been flying back and forth from Chicago multiple times over the summer.

I laughed at that, gotta be exhausting to sit in first class to and from as a moving company packs up your stuff, drives it all across the country, and then places it in each room you specify!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1