The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

20 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I laughed at that, gotta be exhausting to sit in first class to and from as a moving company packs up your stuff, drives it all across the country, and then places it in each room you specify!

all jokes aside, it is backwards and forwards travelling, it's still going to be tiring. 

I wonder why Chicago? and why move at all? Hmm 

13 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

That makes sense, no idea how old he is but I remember hearing that he was super smart so it could make sense for him to be starting college.

Isn't he only like 14?

11 hours ago, Kvothe said:

Wonder when we're going to get the trailer for Travis' documentary. 

Filming was going on in late-January, it's been like 6 months since he made the announcement and did interviews (according to the Tom Instagram post). You gotta think that we will be getting the trailer soon? 

i'd put money on that never coming out. documentaries are total shit shows. many of them shoot and cut for several years. you have to have a clear vision and spend a lot of money to make them happen quickly. they could just go on forever if they wanted to. i highly doubt any company actually bought this thing prior to it being finished so there most likely isn't a deadline. 

3 hours ago, Kevin. said:

i'd put money on that never coming out. documentaries are total shit shows. many of them shoot and cut for several years. you have to have a clear vision and spend a lot of money to make them happen quickly. they could just go on forever if they wanted to. i highly doubt any company actually bought this thing prior to it being finished so there most likely isn't a deadline. 

*cough* blinkumentry *cough* 

Is a perfect example lol

1 hour ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

Dudes has anyone imagine the life Marks kid is living? Legit been moving and living all over the world, must be tough for him to make/keep friends.

Seems like a happy, good kid to me

• Like 1