The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

9 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Looks like he mixed Los Angeles, Left Alone, and Hey I'm Sorry - https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/inside-track-blink-182-california

I read another article where they said he was a writer but posted this one. My bad. But I haven't looked at the Cali booklet in years and didn't remember seeing any writers outside of FOB dude.

7 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I read another article where they said he was a writer but posted this one. My bad. But I haven't looked at the Cali booklet in years and didn't remember seeing any writers outside of FOB dude.

What? There are plenty

Facebook is reminding me that 4 years ago today was the last time I saw blink with Tom and I still consider that show the last time I was blink, even though I was them last year.

I think I got carried away by the fact that I saw them in an English speaking country and I was finally able to witness their famous banter (something that never happened when they played here) and because there was an unexpected surprise in the setlist: Asthenia, Easy Target and All of This.
So I read too much into things (that's what a slightest change in the setlist will do to you) and thought that an album was definitely going to happen now that I saw them being all funny and bros on stage etc etc.
Truth is, I almost got hit by a bus when I left the venue and that was probably the actual sign of things to come.
Why have I always been blinded by my love for this band as a stupid 14 years old?

I don't even know what I'm saying. I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm off from work until Aug 23rd and instead of doing interesting stuffs I'm here thinking about this. 

• Like 2