The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Viva La Vera said:

I'll never forget when my friend did the whole yell 2 times to make sure no ones home technique, only to find his grandma, who has bad hearing, walk by his room with the door wide open during his climax

The way you told that story made it sound like you were there.

9 hours ago, Viva La Vera said:

I was not, but "I'll never forget the time my friend told me about this time" sounded weird..

I think he might've been watching one of those straight to DVD American Pie sequels. Sounds exactly like one of the scenes from it haha.

• Like 1

that scene was best done in Not Another Teen Movie, where the young protagonist is masturbating in her bed and not only does her father, grandmother, dog, but her priest come into her bedroom while she's vibrating it up. I haven't seen this movie in 15? years but I still remember this scene.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

that scene was best done in Not Another Teen Movie, where the young protagonist is masturbating in her bed and not only does her father, grandmother, dog, but her priest come into her bedroom while she's vibrating it up. I haven't seen this movie in 15? years but I still remember this scene.

I watched the movie again maybe 3 years ago, it holds up. I had no idea that Chris Evans was the star of it until I rewatched it. 

"But she's got glasses....and a pony tail!"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kvothe said:

I watched the movie again maybe 3 years ago, it holds up. I had no idea that Chris Evans was the star of it until I rewatched it. 

"But she's got glasses....and a pony tail!"

That was the last spoof movie that was worth a damn besides They Came Together.

HelplessBruisedEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gi

Chris was soooo good in this.

• Like 5

was watching the not now vid and caught the feels. does anyone remember if they confirmed the '04 wembley shows were filmed? there's a lot of really really great footage in the now now vid of that last euro tour i think would be super worthwhile to release one day

• Like 1

Not Another Teen Movie is such a great movie, glad that there's people around here that appreciate it too !

Yeah, I don't recall many good spoof movies outside of this one and the first couple of Scary Movies; never saw They Came Together. IIRC, Not Another Teen Movie was the only big role that the kid from Freaks and Geeks starred in afterwards. 

4 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Not Another Teen Movie is such a great movie, glad that there's people around here that appreciate it too !

Last time I saw the movie was in the theater. Once was enough. Didn't much care for it. For starters very uncomfortable seeing that with parents. Second, you never spoof a satire. You just don't do it.

Edit: Dammit, ignore that. I am thinking of Scary movie. Not another Teen Movie was good.