The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

So Blink filmed the first date music video where I live. Ive always wondered where that dinner was thats in the video. Im driving around this morning and I randomly saw it. I instantly recognized it. Thought it was cool. If this pic doesnt embed can you do it for me @Patient #48273

nJ7eNGn.jpg

• Like 3

"Unguarded" can mean you don't care, don't think, etc. It's portrays the same point, "she's so important, and I'm so careless/thoughtless/dumb/etc." except without potentially hurting the feelings of disabled people in the audience who can't help their situation. *gasps* How lame of Mark to be so thoughtful and creative, it's almost like he matured/adapted to the times and learned new words!!!

4 minutes ago, darkarrow said:

I still think of the word g4y as meaning happy. That was the original definition that I knew of that word when I was first growing up, kinda odd that it's been taken into so many different directions.

I thought Davey was the oldest regular poster here, but it looks like we have an octogenarian in our midst.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, darkarrow said:

I still think of the word g4y as meaning happy. That was the original definition that I knew of that word when I was first growing up, kinda odd that it's been taken into so many different directions.

from happy, to homosexual, to lame. quite the ride

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vera Mathews Band said:

The Professors:

'She's so important,

I'm so vac-u-ous'

That doesn't work well because the first syllable in vacuous is stressed, whereas it's the second syllable that's stressed in important and retarded/unguarded. It doesn't rhyme at all either. I'm proud of you for using the thesaurus though.

17 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

That doesn't work well because the first syllable in vacuous is stressed, whereas it's the second syllable that's stressed in important and retarded/unguarded. It doesn't rhyme at all either. I'm proud of you for using the thesaurus though.

giphy.gif

Never ashamed at using a thesaurus though, great tool.