Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

1 hour ago, Alan Rickman said:

in a nutshell what's the backstory on the feeling this pedophile jabs? Did he actually bang a youngling? or was he just extra creepy in the jailbait topic?

He essentially has been creeping on all of Blink's kids, mainly Alabama and then things really took off after a string of strange comments on the Alabama music video.

It's only been extra creepy because he can't refrain from still posting about it even after all the flack, which is a tendency of creepers.

There's no proof of anything, no, best case scenario it's just a language/culture difference.

24 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Ah yes, Massachusetts is quite behind the times regarding child abuse.

Lol I thought someone mentioned he was from Finland or something.  Yikes. 

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

He used to obsessively post about Travis' kids.

Lmao yeah like 2 posts. 

Travis used to post a lot of stuff on snapchat and a youtuber named Ricegum made a video roasting Alabama which Shanna/Travis got removed, but it was soon re-added. The guy has 10M subs and the Travis videos have a combined 15M views. 

On 10/30/2016 at 5:44 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

It looks like Travis, Alabama, Landon, and his black gf had a fun halloween weekend! Hopefully bama wears a slutty costume on monday!

On 12/25/2016 at 2:11 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Happy 11th birthday alabama!! 

11 going on 30

On 5/22/2017 at 5:28 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Happy birthday alabama

On 12/21/2017 at 12:00 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

How could blink 182 possibly work on an album when Feldmann is busy with Alabama Barker

On 10/5/2016 at 4:31 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Thanks im about to check that out!

Speaking of snapchat. Does anyone else know that travis's son landon and his girlfriend have snapchats. Theyre like 11 so just lol at that. Here they are. I saw this on instagram

Landonabarker

Rebel_rae13

Edit: wow that keisha female is hot! That was hilarious when the deer face thing went on her boob! Right before obvious! 

On 10/16/2016 at 4:23 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Watching snapchats of landon and his black gf on his birthday. And travises chef; they were all at the party. Now i just need Alabamas snapchat

Chris-Hansen-Take-A-Seat-Meme.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 2

I accurately predicted they are being pushed into Hollywood. You have a big time youtuber (who agrees with me) roasting the daughter. Then Travis posts his sons social media everywhere and has him play drums at the end of every show of California tour.

Then both kids released music and a music video. Now, Feldmann the blink 182 producer is involved with Alabama. 

I didn't find this all out by hiding in their bushes

It's Shanna's fault. Tell her to be a better mother. When a tattooed guy like Travis gets custody of the kids, you know the mother is bad lol

Sometimes, the constant jokes and nicknaming and refusal to forget history around here is really in poor taste and can be damaging and is usually quite unfair.

... and sometimes it's completely bang on the money.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Kay said:

Sometimes, the constant jokes and nicknaming and refusal to forget history around here is really in poor taste and can be damaging and is usually quite unfair.

... and sometimes it's completely bang on the money.

This comment had quite the twist. I was like yea you’re totally right, but this is feeling this where it’s totally deserved and he’s lucky it’s jokingly, this isn’t the person to be making this point for! 

...and then I got to the end of your comment.

• Like 1

I mostly just love how mad it makes some of you 😁😁🖕🖕

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

The dude never stops his creepyness.

11 going on 30? what the hell?

How is that even creepy lol. "13 going on 30" is a well known saying in America. And it fits perfectly with the Ricegum video

17 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

How is that even creepy lol. "13 going on 30" is a well known saying in America. And it fits perfectly with the Ricegum video

Yeah but no one uses it for jack off justification when they say it.

The word pedophile also gets thrown around here when a guy prefers Selena Gomez (26 years old) to a 300lb female. Shame shame shame!! 

Spoiler

Selena-Gomez-in-a-bikini-Spring-Breakers

fatwoman_cake.jpg

17 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

YOU ARE CREEPY.

• Like 1