Jump to content
 
Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Recommended Posts

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

B-b-but I thought the armchair lawyers said as long as its legal its OK! 

Yeah ur gonna turn down a hot 17 year old when its legal in most states. OK buddy boy! 

So, you're sexually attracted to children younger than 16 but the only thing stopping you is the legal age of consent. If the age of consent was 11, you would use that as justification for your pursuit of a sexual relationship with an 11 year old?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

So, you're sexually attracted to children younger than 16 but the only thing stopping you is the legal age of consent. If the age of consent was 11, you would use that as justification for your pursuit of a sexual relationship with an 11 year old?

Lmao OK that's quite a stretch. Have you been going to Jan's law school classes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lmao OK that's quite a stretch. Have you been going to Jan's law school classes? 

Okay so, you name the age cutoff for you. Let's use the actual lowest age of consent in American and 11 being an age you scoffed at above. At what age would you get uncomfortable? 16 ... 15 ... 14 ... 13 ... 12 ... 11 ... younger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ghent @Donald Trump's Bulge genuinely, what do you think? If there is a line, is his obsession with blinks kids and his apparent admittance to not caring about age cross said line? Genuinely a little uncomfortable. Anyone else?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait I always thought this was a joke (mostly) but now he’s insisting that he’d fuck a 17 year old if he had the chance. Wtf.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Did you censor "pedo"?

Yes because from the outside it might look like we're talking about a pedo who's into Travis' kids and we're not doing anything about it, we're just laughing it off.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kay said:

@Ghent @Donald Trump's Bulge genuinely, what do you think? If there is a line, is his obsession with blinks kids and his apparent admittance to not caring about age cross said line? Genuinely a little uncomfortable. Anyone else?

Lmao find another case to crack, wannabe cyber police. The most recent of like 5 posts was in 2017. You and your posse always bring it up. You should be banned for cyber bullying and having a low IQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me personally, I've never bothered to check out their Instagram pages. Only thing I've ever checked out from one of Travis' kids is some youtube video of him talking about his favourite songs. Sounds like an annoying little shit. Think that video was posted on here too. But outside of that, the only shit I've seen regarding the kids of blink are from the parents Instagram pages. I follow all 3 Mark, Travis & Tom and from time to time they have family photos and shit like that. I'd find it weird to actually go to their kids social media shit and check it out regularly. They're kids. I ain't gonna relate to them or be interested in anything they have to say.

I've recently turned 26 and there's been females that are 19 that I've slept with but they actual look their age or older and act mature. It's off putting if they're younger. My granddad got with my nanna when he was 23 and she was 16. They married 3 years later. Still going strong today. Age difference isn't much of a thing to me. But I've never ever been attracted to anyone under 18. Past two years, I've never been attracted to anyone under 19. About 2 years from now, I'm not gonna be attracted to anyone under 20. That's just gonna keep going up and up as I get older.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Me personally, I've never bothered to check out their Instagram pages. Only thing I've ever checked out from one of Travis' kids is some youtube video of him talking about his favourite songs. Sounds like an annoying little shit. Think that video was posted on here too. But outside of that, the only shit I've seen regarding the kids of blink are from the parents Instagram pages. I follow all 3 Mark, Travis & Tom and from time to time they have family photos and shit like that. I'd find it weird to actually go to their kids social media shit and check it out regularly. They're kids. I ain't gonna relate to them or be interested in anything they have to say.

I've recently turned 26 and there's been females that are 19 that I've slept with but they actual look their age or older and act mature. It's off putting if they're younger. My granddad got with my nanna when he was 23 and she was 16. They married 3 years later. Still going strong today. Age difference isn't much of a thing to me. But I've never ever been attracted to anyone under 18. Past two years, I've never been attracted to anyone under 19. About 2 years from now, I'm not gonna be attracted to anyone under 20. That's just gonna keep going up and up as I get older.

This is true. I'm almost 30 and I cannot picture being attracted to someone under say 24ish. 18 - 20 year olds frequently look like actual kids to me. As you age your tastes tend to go with it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Yes because from the outside it might look like we're talking about a pedo who's into Travis' kids and we're not doing anything about it, we're just laughing it off.

 

I mean, fair but I don't think anyone is really laughing anymore.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Wait I always thought this was a joke (mostly) but now he’s insisting that he’d fuck a 17 year old if he had the chance. Wtf.

I mean honestly it's never gonna happen, but why not if the situation was good for both of us? I've known females who date deadbeat guys like 20 yrs older than them. 

I would ignore the lies and slander of the dancing puppets, I live rent free in their little heads. They cry about joke posts from 2 years ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I mean honestly it's never gonna happen, but why not if the situation was good for both of us? I've known females who date deadbeat guys like 20 yrs older than them. 

I would ignore the lies and slander of the dancing puppets, I live rent free in their little heads. They cry about joke posts from 2 years ago 

You sound like the @CC182 of child fucking.

Also, don't steal my rent free line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m pretty sure in most places, you’re not deemed an adult until you turn 18. So you’ve pretty much admitted it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kay said:

This is true. I'm almost 30 and I cannot picture being attracted to someone under say 24ish. 18 - 20 year olds frequently look like actual kids to me. As you age your tastes tend to go with it.

I met my ex when she was 17 and we just connected really well. But I always had a rule that I would never go for anyone under 18. I had just turned 23 at the time too. But I actually didn't know she was 17 until her birthday was coming up, when I thought she was turning 19. She had told me she was 18 for some reason. No clue why. When she admitted that to me I wasn't phased because by then I was already attached. But we also didn't sleep together until a couple of months after she was 18 anyway so that worked out in the way I wanted.

We only lasted a year but that's another story. By the time I turned 25, I just realised that I feel like I'm talking to kids if they're younger than 19. It's weird how it works. Like you feel they're immature or something. I imagine that's how it is for you if they're under 24.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude you have issues, should get some help. 

Thinking a 17 yr old is good looking is not in the same ballpark (although still a bit pervy) as obsessively posting about some guy's 13 yr old daughter and mentioning you hope they wear skimpy outfits..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Dude you have issues, should get some help. 

Thinking a 17 yr old is good looking is not in the same ballpark (although still a bit pervy) as obsessively posting about some guy's 13 yr old daughter and mentioning you hope they wear skimpy outfits..

Oh, we established already that it is beyond "hey, that 17 year old is good looking" ... it's been clarified that he'd fuck a 17 year old. What he won't answer is at what age he feela uncomfortable about being sexually attracted to ... in fact, I'm running out of ways to ask the question. I've been both direct and indirect and, still, I get no response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Feeling_This_1 how old are you anyway? Surprised no one asked this, but it's the last thing I'll ask you before I dip outta here because I'm a legit uncomfortable and think this should be disallowed here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...