Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

If you don't check the boards enough to catch onto any inside jokes here, then I don't feel like you're worthy to being catered to. If you don't get it, you should be able to move on pretty quickly.

But since Mom and Dad (kay and davey) are upset, they will go away for a bit. Always good to give things a break

This attitude isn't really healthy if you also want the board to grow and attract new members? 

I'm not upset. I was never upset, hence not making an argument about it during the weeks of it's entire existence on here, or the months before that with the 'Ethan' issue, but as it was brought up and Jan suggested all the women think it's hilarious, I felt it prudent to weigh in.

• Like 3

Just now, NJansaid said:

Can we change Mom and Dad to Kay and Davey once the filters are back?

You don't really need the filters to rename someone, do you, Jan? 

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

This attitude isn't really healthy if you also want the board to grow and attract new members? 

I'm not upset. I was never upset, hence not making an argument about it during the weeks of it's entire existence on here, or the months before that with the 'Ethan' issue, but as it was brought up and Jan suggested all the women think it's hilarious, I felt it prudent to weigh in.

Nothing about this board is healthy or will attract new members. I've faced the facts lol. I'd rather just preserve what we have at this point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Nothing about this board is healthy or will attract new members. I've faced the facts lol. I'd rather just preserve what we have at this point.

Lol in that case crack on then

• Like 1

So as far as this Feeling_Kids chap goes..We've discussed it, and first off, he will no longer be allowed to post or view posts outside of the music subforum. Also- @Feeling_This_1, you're on warning for future creepy comments. If anyone sees anything that crosses the line, report it as soon as you see it.

We're down for weirdness and inappropriate stuff here, but you've clearly crossed a line that made people uncomfortable. I don't think it's worthy of a ban yet, but tone the shit down.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

and everyone being offended by everything

nah, i'm not 'offended.'

1.) i pointed out the irony. in that was making my own joke.
2.) my real thoughts are closer to kay's... "It's mostly annoying."
3.) some people chimed in to describe the complicated backstory for the inside joke and that it was mocking oliver's sexism. which, ok, fine. like, use the filter to make the point and mock a regular member, everyone has a chuckle, then turn it back off. why leave them on foreves on a site that's about a band? i mean, if the site was about oliver, sure.

7 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Rightly so, what's the last good thing Blink has done?

Well, you signed up here bragging that you don't really even like blink, so probably never according to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oliver needs to come back! The discussions in the debate thread have been way to reasonable and constructive.... Sick of it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We need some awkward Mark dad dancing gifs made out of this pronto

• Like 1
  • Haha 1