The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

27 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

You're essentially parading around a freak while pretending to be its friend and that I don't like.

Why do you have to make things weird like that all the time.  No one's that vile on here, except maybe the one person who interferes with a board members life off the boards..

He's not a freak he's a spoiled kid with a trust fund that thinks he's going to impress Tom by being exactly like him.

Hadn’t even heard that dude’s name in forever and I just looked and he’s even into motorcycles now like Tom lol yikes...just sad IMHO.

Wonder if he’ll get fired from his band, beg kids for $200, pay someone to write a book for him, and try to build a spaceship? 

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

Why do you have to make things weird like that all the time.  No one's that vile on here, except maybe the one person who interferes with a board members life off the boards..

He's not a freak he's a spoiled kid with a trust fund that thinks he's going to impress Tom by being exactly like him.

What the hell are you talking about, Janet?

We call it an analogy. The fact that Ghent would bring someone in this board for the soul purpose of giving us someone to point and laugh at as a means of entertainment harkens back to old circus sideshows ... a.k.a. a freakshow ... where people with maladies ("freaks") would be brought out for people to point and laugh at as a form of entertainment.

19 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I can hardly wrap my head around how not-sad I would be about this.

Hahaha yeah it sounds ridiculous but we should give him a chance. 

18 hours ago, Kay said:

Who fucking cares about Leo Dehoe? 

Well if you guys don't care then just ignore his topic! He could be really funny. We can do without the predictable insults he will get. He is well aware people hate him. Just let him post 1 topic

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

I just kind of assumed it would all break down and be a hilarious shit show. Was putting out the stipulation so he would be more likely to sign up (at his request). 

Oh well

Yeah what a waste. What does anyone gain by not having him here even for 1 topic? 

Sorry about double post, Im not allowed to edit

11 hours ago, theedge00 said:

This guy should replace Skiba

This reminds me of the cover that youtube dude did for blink's Up All Night but a pop punk version. Forgot his name, but he was annoying as hell to watch in his videos. But the guy for this ska version of First Date is cool as hell.

• Like 1

The only solution I can think of is allow Leo to insult the other members however he sees fit. But we all know the usual whiners will get triggered and need a safe space. They'll want him banned. 

Its funny how threatened everyone is by the idea of Leo Dehoe posting here.

So much for the Leo vs Oliver guitar competition

1 minute ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Getting excited about summer break.

?