The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

6 minutes ago, bobbo11290 said:

I’m gonna call this now and probably regret it later, but I think Toms gonna be at back at the beach or whatever the fuck it’s called. Mark confirmed they’re playing Enema from front to back on instagram apparently. I think he’ll make some kind of appearance. But to be clear, I don’t think he’ll be back full time anytime in the foreseeable future though.

i know they said no to this already, but I have a weird gut feeling they would want to keep it a surprise. I think they’re full of shit. Like when Mark said he hasn’t talked to Tom in person in 3 years. No way they were at that ski resort at the same exact time just by coincidence. I think something’s brewing. It’s too big of an event for something special not to happen. Even if it’s only for a couple songs for one show.

If tom would come back for that show, the all would make sure to bank on it as much as possible= promote the shit out of tom coming back.

Ain't gonna happen. No chance

8 minutes ago, Neal said:

If tom would come back for that show, the all would make sure to bank on it as much as possible= promote the shit out of tom coming back.

Ain't gonna happen. No chance

yeah I'm with you, no way on earth. 

20 minutes ago, bobbo11290 said:

Like when Mark said he hasn’t talked to Tom in person in 3 years. No way they were at that ski resort at the same exact time just by coincidence. I think something’s brewing. It’s too big of an event for something special not to happen. Even if it’s only for a couple songs for one show.

1. Why meet at a Ski resort, why not just text/call/email, or most likely email Tom's manager and pray for a reply?

2. I agree it's a big event, but it is being wasted on a Festival. If Tom was going to be involved, it would be a standalone highly promoted show(s) IMO. 

There's just no chance IMHO. I do think Mark is over it, and probably even feels a tad bad for Tom at this point deep down. BUT still wants him far away from Blink land....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

There's just no chance IMHO. I do think Mark is over it, and probably even feels a tad bad for Tom at this point deep down. BUT still wants him far away from Blink land....

Mark reads all the comments online, he can see the growing calls for Tom to come back and the majority realising that Skiba is simply not a good fit. California fans can try and say otherwise but the most liked posts and popular comments on social media being about Tom/Skiba sucking is growing as time goes on. 

We all know how much Mark cares about being liked so would be no surprise for me if he chucks Skiba in order to save face and please the fans.

14 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Mark reads all the comments online, he can see the growing calls for Tom to come back and the majority realising that Skiba is simply not a good fit. California fans can try and say otherwise but the most liked posts and popular comments on social media being about Tom/Skiba sucking is growing as time goes on. 

We all know how much Mark cares about being liked so would be no surprise for me if he chucks Skiba in order to save face and please the fans.

At this point I think he'd give up on blink all together instead of letting that happen. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Would he? he's bastardised blink this much already, why stop now?

idk he came off the back of the California touring of 'look how relevant blink is again guys woo!' and had depression and locked himself in a studio with the dude for ATL. It wouldn't shock me if he's a little bit 'done' with blink now. I mean if touring California left him depressed, the fuck does he go from there? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

They are on the verge of releasing a new album with Skiba, said he hasn't talked to Tom in 4+ years, and you guys think they are going to invite Tom to tour and/or kick Skiba out because of Instagram comments...LOL. Again, more delusional than Tom IMHO!!! 

All this proves is Mark needs $$$ to renew his Disney World VIP passes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

You’re obviously still upset about the skiba vs gaskarth poll huh? You and Scott gotta let it go.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

I just found this official remix by Aoki of the latest blink/aoki song. I don't like it that much, the original is better, but the vocals sound great! 

Never got into the "The green dog fucking rats in the nose remix" type of titles for remixes.

13 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I think blink merch has been mostly shit since the reunion so hopefully they'll start putting out cooler designs now.

Yeah the T-shirts have been especially horrible. I don't like the fonts and colors they use on most stuff. The hoodies are the only clothing that I think look good

I love the posters though. I think those are by far the best merch blink has offered since the reunion. The bunny dolls are cool too

Also  @Ghent can you make it so I can PM you?