Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Skiba looks rad and I still love his verses on this song. The lip syncing seemed way off at times, and the "let's break stuff" theme is sooo stale IMO. Would've preferred just showing the guys rocking out in the abandoned warehouse. 

• Like 1

Thanks to smirnoff for funding...

Song is one of the better from the cali era.

Funny to see them rock out to the chorus with guitar/bass/drums while all the sound there are programmed though.

Will never watch/listen again though

Edit: very glad , that tom isnt in this band. 

• Like 1

i like the song. i like the girl from this video. i like skiba’s hat. and he is really look rad. 

anyway, no one expected something amazing, imo.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NJansaid said:

+ the setting of the After Midnight performance sections

+ Smirnoff commercial

I kinda like the song too, like I said when it came out it's WAAYYYY better than their Bored To Death remix with Steve Aoki. But I'm glad it's his song technically. I'm really curious to see how much (if at all) the new album has this type of vibe.

Man Skiba is getting CRUSHED in his IG comments on his post of this video... genuinely feel bad for him, it's a harmless collab IMHO. (And I actually really like it, Matt's parts are the highlights!) 

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Man Skiba is getting CRUSHED in his IG comments on his post of this video... genuinely feel bad for him, it's a harmless collab IMHO. (And I actually really like it, Matt's parts are the highlights!) 

Not sure why you feel bad. He's a grown adult and his entire fanbase was built around his image and music being about independence and purity.

So when he's jumping up and down with Steve Aoki and singing generic lines in a band he's just cashing in on, he's going to get flak

I don't hate the song, but nothing exciting, wish they'd rid the blink name so we could try to enjoy this

• Like 1

Song and video are cool. Not a blink song anyway, it's a Steve Aoki song featuring blink.

I hope they ignore the vocal minority of online idiots. This song has been out for what, like 6 months, and these people are just now hearing it. #fakefans

Yeah it seems like most are Alk3 fans who think this is brand new Blink... when it's a harmless collab from months ago.

10 hours ago, Helen Hoppus said:

i’m glad that you’re glad kyle!

How's Mark's birthday going? What you cookin for him tonight? 

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Song and video are cool. Not a blink song anyway, it's a Steve Aoki song featuring blink.

I hope they ignore the vocal minority of online idiots. This song has been out for what, like 6 months, and these people are just now hearing it. #fakefans

#scrublove

I was gonna say something about Matt's dresing, but hey, there you have Aoki with his gantanamo-esque sports suit.

Remember: it always can get worse.

• Like 1