Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

13 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Mark reads all the comments online, he can see the growing calls for Tom to come back and the majority realising that Skiba is simply not a good fit. California fans can try and say otherwise but the most liked posts and popular comments on social media being about Tom/Skiba sucking is growing as time goes on. 

We all know how much Mark cares about being liked so would be no surprise for me if he chucks Skiba in order to save face and please the fans.

You’re obviously still upset about the skiba vs gaskarth poll huh? You and Scott gotta let it go.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

I just found this official remix by Aoki of the latest blink/aoki song. I don't like it that much, the original is better, but the vocals sound great! 

Never got into the "The green dog fucking rats in the nose remix" type of titles for remixes.

13 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I think blink merch has been mostly shit since the reunion so hopefully they'll start putting out cooler designs now.

Yeah the T-shirts have been especially horrible. I don't like the fonts and colors they use on most stuff. The hoodies are the only clothing that I think look good

I love the posters though. I think those are by far the best merch blink has offered since the reunion. The bunny dolls are cool too

Also  @Ghent can you make it so I can PM you? 

24 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I think blink merch has been mostly shit since the reunion so hopefully they'll start putting out cooler designs now.

The mischievous bunny irritates the fuck outa me.

I love that they brought the bunny back, but yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the design. Still, bringing back the blink bunny is probably my favorite thing they've done since the reunion, in terms of merch.

10 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah the T-shirts have been especially horrible. I don't like the fonts and colors they use on most stuff. The hoodies are the only clothing that I think look good

I love the posters though. I think those are by far the best merch blink has offered since the reunion. The bunny dolls are cool too

Also  @Ghent can you make it so I can PM you? 

You should be able to PM again, let me know if you have trouble

Cool S.C. quick tour video, gives me old school Blink video vibes with the humor/way him and Alex interact. Wish we'd get more of these with blink, and lmao @ Mark's last line:

• Like 4