• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Chewy030

• M!ke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Mark looks good in that new promo pic! The Jimmy Neutron hair is tamed a little bit which helps haha

I like his glasses. I think his whole outfit he promoted for Simple Creatures was fitting for him. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thongrider said:

That sounds cool!

As long as they don't wear suits. Suits suck.

Lol, I agree punk rockers wearing suits is lame and played out. Mark has the perfect look for blink 182. Casual, but has a punk rock vibe. 

@jlx9 I know what you're saying about Skiba. I remember years ago seeing him wear full makeup and goth stuff and thinking wtf. I just really hate that stupid fedora or top hat thing he wears. It doesnt fit blink 182 and quite frankly I dont understand how they are in style at all. Fat Mike from NOFX looks better wearing skirts and womens clothes than Skiba in his top hat lol

31 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Lol, I agree punk rockers wearing suits is lame and played out. Mark has the perfect look for blink 182. Casual, but has a punk rock vibe. 

@jlx9 I know what you're saying about Skiba. I remember years ago seeing him wear full makeup and goth stuff and thinking wtf. I just really hate that stupid fedora or top hat thing he wears. It doesnt fit blink 182 and quite frankly I dont understand how they are in style at all. Fat Mike from NOFX looks better wearing skirts and womens clothes than Skiba in his top hat lol

I don’t care what he wears, I think he looks cool 90% of the time, he just needs to learn how to match a fedora.

I love Matt, but he looks like the outcasts in middle school/high school that wear a fedora to everything they have once they discover it exists, thinking that a $15 fedora that bought at Target makes them fancy.

Matt just needs to gain some weight and grow a neckbeard, tipping his hat and saying “M’lady” to every woman he sees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, jlx9 said:

I love Matt, but he looks like the outcasts in middle school/high school that wear a fedora to everything they have once they discover it exists, thinking that a $15 fedora that bought at Target makes them fancy.

Matt just needs to gain some weight and grow a neckbeard, tipping his hat and saying “M’lady” to every woman he sees.

I don’t think he’s being neckbeardy, but more “look, I’m weird and mysterious and SO goth!”

I feel like forcing yourself to be gothic is kind of the opposite of what it means be goth...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I don’t think he’s being neckbeardy, but more “look, I’m weird and mysterious and SO goth!”

I feel like forcing yourself to be gothic is kind of the opposite of what it means be goth...

Exactly! It's so hypocritical everything about him.  "I'm so independent and respect my views but fuck your views"

The skibabots refuse to accept this though.

2 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Exactly! It's so hypocritical everything about him.  "I'm so independent and respect my views but fuck your views"

The skibabots refuse to accept this though.

I still like Skiba (Alk3’s last album was decent). He just forces the gothic thing a bit too much considering how much older he is now. Doesn’t come off as very genuine.

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

I mean if we’re talking about how goth he thinks he is, what about that time back during ALK3’s Crimson era, where the whole band got into the phase?

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

I can't remember a time when Skiba wasn't like that, he's always been like that. 

I think he had the whole dark/goth vibe since Good Mourning, maybe even earlier but just not as prominent.

33 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

Yes! That whole image of Skiba sweating in heavy eyeliner was in my head while making that comment. I didn’t know if that was just a special Halloween event where everyone dressed up or Skiba carried on the goth look after. That was right before Good Mourning since his voice was about shot but he sounded awesome.

1 hour ago, jlx9 said:

Yes! That whole image of Skiba sweating in heavy eyeliner was in my head while making that comment. I didn’t know if that was just a special Halloween event where everyone dressed up or Skiba carried on the goth look after. That was right before Good Mourning since his voice was about shot but he sounded awesome.

i think his goth phase started around from here to infirmary. because at the couple club dates i caught on that tour, skiba was rockin' the eyeliner for sure.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I think it goes back to the 90s.

Why does Dan have a mic? 

Because he sings? 

I think if you've been dressing gothy for basically 20 years it's probably not just a fashion statement. 

• Like 3