The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

17 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

nah, maladroit fucking slaps. also I liked Hurley.

They’re not bad, but they’re just okay. I’d be okay with them playing in the background, but I wouldn’t actively choose to listen to them, you know?

8 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I only like Buddy Holly from the blue album.

Pinkerton and maladroid suck so hard to me

The Green Album was good, Make Believe was hit or miss

The Red album is kinda good, And they have been solid since EWBAITE

Yikes
Keep this stuff to yourself, guy.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nasa said:

They’re not bad, but they’re just okay. I’d be okay with them playing in the background, but I wouldn’t actively choose to listen to them, you know?

No, I don't know. What's your problem? Weezer is the greatest rock band of all time. Period, end of discussion. Let me tell you a story. When my daughter was born, she didn't cry or whine or anything. After not even a minute with her, the doctors snatched her away, and one pulled me aside. He let me know that something was wrong, and that the chances of my daughter making it were slim to none. I held my wife's hand, and we prayed. Six hours later, the doctor returned with our daughter, miraculously healthy as a clam. The happiest day of my life was the day that I met Weezer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I only like Buddy Holly from the blue album.

Pinkerton and maladroid suck so hard to me

The Green Album was good, Make Believe was hit or miss

The Red album is kinda good, And they have been solid since EWBAITE

No offense, but eat a bag of Doritos and choke long enough to die momentarily so that God can look you in the eyes, let you know that it's not your time yet, but because of how absolutely stupid you are for your opinions regarding Weezer's earlier catalogue no matter what good you do for the rest of your life, you will go to hell and swim when it's actually your time. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tod (Weezer's biggest fan) said:

No offense, but eat a bag of Doritos and choke long enough to die momentarily so that God can look you in the eyes, let you know that it's not your time yet, but because of how absolutely stupid you are for your opinions regarding Weezer's earlier catalogue no matter what good you do for the rest of your life, you will go to hell and swim when it's actually your time. 

Go fuck Rivers when you get to heaven dude.

I will chill with Matt Damon and we will blast ''Beverly Hills'' and ''Let it all hang out'' all day :)

Weezer is such a weird band because I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE some of their stuff but they've been around for so long and changed so much (and so often) that it's strange to even consider myself a fan of them. This would be my ranking I think:

Absolute favorite can't-live-without-them albums
Blue Album
Pinkerton

Love enough songs to go back and enjoy once a year or so
Maladroit
Everything Will Be Alright In The End
White Album

50/50 albums
Green Album
Make Believe
Hurley

More bad than good