Jump to content
 
Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

nah, maladroit fucking slaps. also I liked Hurley.

They’re not bad, but they’re just okay. I’d be okay with them playing in the background, but I wouldn’t actively choose to listen to them, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nasa said:

Weezer had one good album in 2016 but besides that haven’t been good since  2001!

So subjective it isn't even funny. I've loved it all, and the black album was awesome. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only like Buddy Holly from the blue album.

Pinkerton and maladroid suck so hard to me

The Green Album was good, Make Believe was hit or miss

The Red album is kinda good, And they have been solid since EWBAITE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I only like Buddy Holly from the blue album.

Pinkerton and maladroid suck so hard to me

The Green Album was good, Make Believe was hit or miss

The Red album is kinda good, And they have been solid since EWBAITE

Yikes
Keep this stuff to yourself, guy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nasa said:

They’re not bad, but they’re just okay. I’d be okay with them playing in the background, but I wouldn’t actively choose to listen to them, you know?

No, I don't know. What's your problem? Weezer is the greatest rock band of all time. Period, end of discussion. Let me tell you a story. When my daughter was born, she didn't cry or whine or anything. After not even a minute with her, the doctors snatched her away, and one pulled me aside. He let me know that something was wrong, and that the chances of my daughter making it were slim to none. I held my wife's hand, and we prayed. Six hours later, the doctor returned with our daughter, miraculously healthy as a clam. The happiest day of my life was the day that I met Weezer. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I only like Buddy Holly from the blue album.

Pinkerton and maladroid suck so hard to me

The Green Album was good, Make Believe was hit or miss

The Red album is kinda good, And they have been solid since EWBAITE

No offense, but eat a bag of Doritos and choke long enough to die momentarily so that God can look you in the eyes, let you know that it's not your time yet, but because of how absolutely stupid you are for your opinions regarding Weezer's earlier catalogue no matter what good you do for the rest of your life, you will go to hell and swim when it's actually your time. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ari said:

So subjective it isn't even funny. I've loved it all, and the black album was awesome. 

 

All music taste is subjective, my dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tod (Weezer's biggest fan) said:

No offense, but eat a bag of Doritos and choke long enough to die momentarily so that God can look you in the eyes, let you know that it's not your time yet, but because of how absolutely stupid you are for your opinions regarding Weezer's earlier catalogue no matter what good you do for the rest of your life, you will go to hell and swim when it's actually your time. 

 

Go fuck Rivers when you get to heaven dude.

I will chill with Matt Damon and we will blast ''Beverly Hills'' and ''Let it all hang out'' all day :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weezer is such a weird band because I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE some of their stuff but they've been around for so long and changed so much (and so often) that it's strange to even consider myself a fan of them. This would be my ranking I think:

Absolute favorite can't-live-without-them albums
Blue Album
Pinkerton

Love enough songs to go back and enjoy once a year or so
Maladroit
Everything Will Be Alright In The End
White Album

50/50 albums
Green Album
Make Believe
Hurley

More bad than good
Red Album

Bad
Pacific Daydream
Black Album

Horrific
Raditude

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never listened to a full Weezer album, probably never will. one or two songs are pretty cool though? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

Weezer is such a weird band because I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE some of their stuff but they've been around for so long and changed so much (and so often) that it's strange to even consider myself a fan of them. This would be my ranking I think:

Absolute favorite can't-live-without-them albums
Blue Album
Pinkerton

Love enough songs to go back and enjoy once a year or so
Maladroit
Everything Will Be Alright In The End
White Album

50/50 albums
Green Album
Make Believe
Hurley

More bad than good
Red Album

Bad
Pacific Daydream
Black Album

Horrific
Raditude

champ, yet again, we prove to have the same ranking haha. though i'll be real, there's a lot of moments i enjoy on raditude. i've never been ride or die weezer, so it doesn't hurt to see them work with producers/songwriters like it has for blink. so consequently, a lot of songs on raditude (put me back together, love is the answer) i have a soft spot for

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...