The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

What's going on with all this drama lately? IMG-20191220-WA0006.jpg

Isn't this common knowledge? Even Travis said in an interview that BCR would be kinda cool to do again but blink is too important and he wouldn't want to recreate a rift in the band (aka a rift with Mark because Tom is no longer in the band). So yeah, even 15+ years later Mark is still sensitive about the whole thing.

20 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Isn't this common knowledge? Even Travis said in an interview that BCR would be kinda cool to do again but blink is too important and he wouldn't want to recreate a rift in the band (aka a rift with Mark because Tom is no longer in the band). So yeah, even 15+ years later Mark is still sensitive about the whole thing.

Yes, but there was no way to write these petty comments 15 years later 

• Like 2

Yeah, TTS sure knows how to milk the tombot teet. So many new additions being added for different seasons ("fall collection", "holiday collection", etc) and then items disapear and arent re-stocked so it trains the tombot buyer to 'grab it quickly while I can'. I remember I used to keep my eye on a few items and in my mind be 'banking' them up until there were enough items to make it worth my while shipping to Canada. But nowadays, im fully 'a girl(boy) that Tom has trained', and im making multiple orders thru out the year here and there disregarding how much shipping $ i'm wasting. Imo, its always been good quality stuff and awesome customer service, so Im not complaing despite how this post might sound.

Blink's store on the other hand, has few new additions, mostly lame anyways, and horrible customer service.

I like to see that TTS is getting back on the vinyl wagon lately with interesting color varients. I know ive complained about how Nine was rolled out in diff colors at diff times, so i guess im a hypocrite on this, but I suppose its because the TTS 7" vinyls have been priced great (personally, i would have paid double for them).

Blink's best move for me would have been to release a hardcopy of Not Another Xmas Song on 7" vinyl for RS Day, or just for Dec Christmas in general, instead of these red long johns.

Okay, now im rambling on...

I'm confused. So the screenshots of text messages where Asia admitted to sleeping with a minor were given to TMZ by a scumbag liar...but the texts still exist. So Asia is still a creep. Even though she was texting another creep who tried to make $$$ off it. How is Skiba's undying love vindicated?

• Crab 1