The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

13 minutes ago, Neal said:

Chill out, i understand that action completely and i agree. 

Edit: but wouldn't you agree that having the delonge topic renamed to make fun of his new girlfriend could be just as offputting to new members?

I think its a good idea to delete those nonsense topics like "fat skiba" etc. But some of the reasoning ou guys put out there are super hypocritical and i dont think you guys even should have to explain your decisions.

Like since the beginning of this board, there were several incidents of invading peoples privacy(clarke comes to mind)... No action taken. But as soon as invading privacy  got on olivers nerves it was suddenly a clear violation and needed to be removed....

I hope you dont get me wrong. I'm glad that some subtle moderating takes place now, but the reasons you give to justify them are ridiculous. Just do what you think you need to do and be done with it. You dont have to explain shit to anybody. You own this place. I'm glad if you give us a reasoning behind it, but so far it rarely made sense, so it might be smarter to just do what you have to do and dont try to explain it at all

Neal you’ve got the timeline wrong here. This is how it happened:

-rybread suggested being kinder to new people and not making threads with insulting titles 

-Ghent agreed. Said he was definitely guilty of it and would make more of an effort

-changed the Tom meltdown thread to Be titled the Tom Delonge thread

-nobody notices or cared. Business as usual

-diddy makes a thread titled fat Skiba and Ghent hides it

i can understand being annoyed by it if it was only Skiba  threads being changed but it isn’t. Tom is getting the same treatment and even received it first.

I think we need some feedback from the new members, I think that seeing Mark replying to our tweets and the parallel song election contest on twitter where we invited them to join us to vote are two great ways to attract in new people.

@lost in reverie how did you find us? was it through social media (twitter or instagram)? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SKEEBA_LIKEZ TEH PIZZA said:

Music.. You know.. The reason we're all here.  Forgot that doesn't matter anymore.  All about protecting Mark and Matt's sensitivity levels.

You should start your own www.bashblink-182online.com website where people can do all the bashing they want if you’re so concerned about it 

• Like 1