Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

I bet everyone forgot about this.

http://twitter.com/markhoppus/status/2353425377

Tour sold well. No financial reason to release it.  :wink:

and/or it sucked or sounded to AVAish for them to comfortably release it as the first new blink song.

Nope. Cause to me, you can't name one bad blink-182 song. That's what made them my all time favorite band. They were the only band I could literally sit there for hours

listening to without needing to change the song. I'm not scared for one second I'm not gonna love every song off the new record. Separate they're not great but together

they're fucking amazing. Fact.

This.

Exactly, you're just proving my point.  The guys would never release a song they didn't think was amazing.  But they quickly reformed annd made a song, having not worked together in 5 years, one could think they were out of their groove together.  So when they finally looked critically at the song, they probably realized the song isn't good enough for the fans.  I'm sure it was amazing regardless, but I'd bet they really wanna make sure their first new release makes the impact they desire: We're back and bettet than ever.  and if the song sounded somewhat AVAish, even if its awesome like Asthenia, they might be worried that the fans take it as if all songs were gonna be that way.

can I ask why you theorize everything?

Tom did a little video on Modlife showing gear. Crappy quality.

Here is apic of Travis drum riser.

td.jpg

i kept trying to hit the play button haha.

Tom did a little video on Modlife showing gear. Crappy quality.

Here is apic of Travis drum riser.

td.jpg

i kept trying to hit the play button haha.

haha same

That looks pretty cool though.

Also wasn't the blinkumentary supposed to be out by the time the left for Europe?  :roll:

view source (ctrl+u), look for img src="http://www.domain.com/blahblah.jpg" / and you can save/hotlink the original pic... or disable the "no right click" script using adblockplus (just add this as a blocked object:  /js/no_right_click.js ;) )

1280622606photo.jpg

ps - i have no premium account but it's easy to get anything from this shit

I like how he's posting Haven pics as premium content when Haven and Mark release them all the time in numbers for everyone.

hahaha thanks for posting that...It's always best when they joke around TOGETHER rather than just one or the other saying random shit (usually tom).

Guest GrandpaReefer

seemed so fake. like they weren't even enjoying ripping on each other anymore. mad lame.