Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

damn i feel sorry for skiba. dude def looks like he's on something and he's had a lot of ups and downs with that stuff

• Like 1

I really like how happy Mark looks in that performance.. I cant remember the last time I saw him smiling and engaging with people in that way?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mikela said:

I really like how happy Mark looks in that performance.. I cant remember the last time I saw him smiling and engaging with people in that way?

he seems pretty happy in general lately. 

When I saw him on the EOTS anniversary shows he was smiling and interacting with the crowd constantly; looked like he was really happy.  Good stuff.

• Like 5

Doesn't warrant its own thread, but here is a blink-182 crossword puzzle I made if anyone is bored to death, all song titles:

TUB637u.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, mahtmd said:

I did it! That was a lot of fun. Please make more :) 

Lol nice! Was it too easy/too hard? There's a few OG songs in there... 

36 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Lol nice! Was it too easy/too hard? There's a few OG songs in there... 

It was probably on the easier side but there were some that stumped me for a while so it had a nice balance to it. I liked the mix of songs, it made it a more challenging because I couldn't easily run through the song titles of the album. I used to spend a lot of time on sporcle and this was one of the better blink puzzles I've done. Kudos! 

I loved it! I couldn't figure out 'hands up for the drop' though and I had to go through every album in my mind. Then I realized. 

10 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I loved it! I couldn't figure out 'hands up for the drop' though and I had to go through every album in my mind. Then I realized. 

That one actually should be split into two words... I messed up and already had it basically done when I realized it. I tried to fix it, but it royally screwed up the entire thing so I said heck with it and added the (Note: One word) to the right of the hint LOL...

• Haha 1

So Skiba's currently writing with Alkaline Trio which is dope, their tour takes them through April I believe (Derek still isn't playing btw). So wouldn't be surprised if blink picks up where they left off with a summer Europe tour?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Neal said:

why not?

He suffers from bi-polar disorder, which has worsened in recent years. And I guess I should clarify...he's definitely not touring (Matt confirmed on IG), but he could be laying down drums for the album. (That's what he did on the last album)

19 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

He suffers from bi-polar disorder, which has worsened in recent years. And I guess I should clarify...he's definitely not touring (Matt confirmed on IG), but he could be laying down drums for the album. (That's what he did on the last album)

thats a shame. so many musicians with bi-polar disorder, it's crazy. I'd love some studies on this. why do active musicians always tend to be diagnosed with bi-polar, clinical depression, severe panic attacks etc.  there are so many bands i love, where people. especially the main guy, or singers, come out telling storys about their mental illness. i think it's super interesting