The blink 182 general discussion topic

3 hours ago, Neal said:

There's so much unspoken shit that happen in blink world, it's ridiculous. The scott drama, box car, the first breakup, ryan leaving angels, +44 just disappearing, the whole reunion era...

They all sure are a bunch of nutbags socialwise... I mean there is still no definate answer on what happend with blink in 2015.... The departure and return of david kennedy in ava was also never adressed. 

Oh a tell all documentary by everyone involved would be so interesting! I'd pay a lot to see that.

So true. I love them all but I have always felt that they personally and regarding serious issues were just as immature as blink musically and when they used to goof around and having fun.. I especially remember the 2015 breakup and how their communication seem to went through social media. Maybe you want that to stay behind closed doors

• Replies 82.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

So this interview is from 2/26 with Mark and Scott... supposedly Trav first filled in on 2/25. Several of The Aquabats are in this interview, and Mark even mentions how the "Aquabats drummer is insane" (so crazy looking back at what we know now). But, don't you think one of them would've mentioned this at some point if that were accurate? Surely.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Dude I was kidding around. Or you talking about the DLX/Nine songs i like? Cool you listen to blink so much. Even blink considers you a real fan and me a fake fan.

Haha I was just making  shitty boner joke. The after that meant when I got the notification. It obviously fell flat lol

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I wonder if I'd be up there if I used Spotify more. I still use itunes more than streaming. I don't stream music very often.

I solely stream these days except for like three albums that aren’t on Spotify. Spotify streaming doesn’t count towards my mobile data so when I’m listening to music on my phone I’d just be wasting memory saving music to my phone.

16 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Would be dope, has to be somebody big for them to cancel their UK dates so suddenly... watch it be Goldfinger lol.

the main rumour is My Chem.