The blink 182 general discussion topic

4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So you don’t enjoy bands that actually know how to play their songs live?

I do,most bands i've seen live crushed blink and gd musicianwise..

What i don't enjoy is beeing called a "little motherfucker " 20 times per 30 minutes while constantly having to respond to : " siing heeee-yooo". No thanks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 83.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Chewy030

• M!ke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

Mark is just posting Tom shit to jump on the new AVA song release to promote blink. How selfish. Tom's not in the band. Get over it, dude. Post Matt videos instead. Loser...

Ok all kidding aside, it really does make me happy to see Mark acknowledging the old days. Fuck I miss the Cheetah videos.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Crab 1
13 hours ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

All dorks welcome. Blink being the biggest dorks of all. Lol. So where are you you from Diddy Faplord?

I am from Michigan. Still living the dream in Detroit lol. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Neal said:

I do,most bands i've seen live crushed blink and gd musicianwise..

What i don't enjoy is beeing called a "little motherfucker " 20 times per 30 minutes while constantly having to respond to : " siing heeee-yooo". No thanks.

Lol I’m sure their concert consisted of a lot more than that. I’m not even a big Green Day fan but you just come across as salty and biased. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

That new MGK song is awesome. Long live pop punk. I love him pronouncing "head" as "yed". Hope the album is as good as this. Can't believe all these rappers are the new pop punkers. Lil Peep would've been doing the same. Good for Travis working with these guys

• Like 1
  • Crab 1
29 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

That new MGK song is awesome. Long live pop punk. I love him pronouncing "head" as "yed". Hope the album is as good as this. Can't believe all these rappers are the new pop punkers. Lil Peep would've been doing the same. Good for Travis working with these guys

This song sucks lol

• Love 1
  • Crab 1
31 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

"pop punk"

• Like 4
  • Crab 1
2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol I’m sure their concert consisted of a lot more than that. I’m not even a big Green Day fan but you just come across as salty and biased. 

Could be, thats all i could handle before i left...

4 hours ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

I've always wanted to go to Michigan. My 2 favorite celebrities are from Michigan. Eminem and Tim Allen. Lol

I've been to Michigan. I'd suggest going somewhere else instead.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

I've always wanted to go to Michigan. My 2 favorite celebrities are from Michigan. Eminem and Tim Allen. Lol

Where are you from? And this is awesome....Home Improvement is one of my favorite shows ever lol. And obviously Eminem is the man! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I've been to Michigan. I'd suggest going somewhere else instead.

I moved to Chicago from Michigan. Don't wanna go back really. But I do like going to sports games in Detroit. Traverse City is nice in the summer too.

Maybe someday i'll truly make it out of the midwest.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Where are you from? And this is awesome....Home Improvement is one of my favorite shows ever lol. And obviously Eminem is the man! 

Seattle Washington here. I've traveled quite a bit but somehow haven't made it there yet. I agree Eminem is the man!! The Eminem Show is my favorite album of all time!🤩

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Iblinkfor182Always said:

Seattle Washington here. I've traveled quite a bit but somehow haven't made it there yet. I agree Eminem is the man!! The Eminem Show is my favorite album of all time!🤩

That’s awesome! I traveled to Seattle for a weekend at the beginning of 2017 to watch my Detroit Lions get their ass kicked in the playoffs by your Seahawks. My friend had moved to Seattle at the time so I went to stay with him and we went to the game at CenturyLink Field. Even though we were embarrassed, the people were great and I had a blast! Blew out my voice yelling at my team though haha. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

That’s awesome! I traveled to Seattle for a weekend at the beginning of 2017 to watch my Detroit Lions get their ass kicked in the playoffs by your Seahawks. My friend had moved to Seattle at the time so I went to stay with him and we went to the game at CenturyLink Field. Even though we were embarrassed, the people were great and I had a blast! Blew out my voice yelling at my team though haha. 

That's awesome! I've never been to the stadium but I heard it can get so loud it's deafening. Last time I was at Seahawks game was in the kingdom. Btw you must be a huge Tigers fan to travel to see gsmes. That's me with blink 182. I've traveled so much to see them as much as possible. I wish Eminem would start playing shows in the US ag as in.💙