The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 minutes ago, Bucko said:

As I'm not on Instagram can you post details here too? Would you consider doing. Raffle? Liker $10 per ticket? @Ry-Bread

I will def share here when it's time, still working out the details but it is very important to me that everyone has a fair shot at it, as opposed to just who has the deepest pockets. I also want the community to come together on this to make a difference, not just one donor. A particular donation tier will likely be required for some sort of "entry".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

https://www.instagram.com/bleemusic14/

"Credits: Post Malone, Blackpink, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Camilla Cabello, Martin Garrix ,G-Dragon , Taeyang , CL, Kygo, etc"

giphy.gif

Lol yikes. I meant to look up Brian Lee earlier after I read that comment but forgot. What a let down to read this list. “Sick producer” If you’re into garbage pop music 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol yikes. I meant to look up Brian Lee earlier after I read that comment but forgot. What a let down to read this list. “Sick producer” If you’re into garbage pop music 

He played bass on the Nirvana tribute with Travis