Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

17 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Probably Marshall and Fender, it doesn't sound like an Orange to me but what the hell do I know?!

You don’t think he used any Mesa Boogies to record?

30 minutes ago, Speedo said:

He upped the treble and bass and lowered the mids, half cranked the drive. I remember reading somewhere when I was in my teens treble was on 8, bass on 6 and mids on 4. I may have bass and treble flipped though... its been almost 20 years.

Of course it would depend on the amp he used and I dont recall what gear he used for recording.

We could ask little red guitars if he cracked the code from his mom's basement yet

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

You don’t think he used any Mesa Boogies to record?

I don't remember reading that he did, I'm no expert though so take everything I say with a grain of salt. I'm no gear head. It entirely possible he did, I just recall reading differently. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

We could ask little red guitars if he cracked the code from his mom's basement yet

Who's that?

24 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Fuck oath! I barely listen to them anymore since I only really use Spotify for music.

22 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah same here, I don’t have any cds left anymore so whenever I want to listen to like time to break up I have to listen to some baaad quality ones on YouTube

are you telling me grandpa davey around here is the only one who maintains a meticulously organized mp3 external drive???

mp3s.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Who's that?

The dude on YouTube that has all the blink covers. I like the guy and I’m not sure why people rip on him so much here. I think the haters are jealous 

• Like 1

You guys remember when TOYPAJ came out and there was rumors that there was a version that had all 6 bonus tracks? I wasted so much time trying to track it down and never once crossed my mind it was made up bullshit?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

You guys remember when TOYPAJ came out and there was rumors that there was a version that had all 6 bonus tracks? I wasted so much time trying to track it down and never once crossed my mind it was made up bullshit?

I never heard that rumor lol

9 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

are you telling me grandpa davey around here is the only one who maintains a meticulously organized mp3 external drive???

mp3s.jpg

Lol. I don’t ever even listen to music on my computer. It’s all phone or through tv for me. 

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Lol. I don’t ever even listen to music on my computer. It’s all phone or through tv for me. 

the compy is the only place i listen to tunes (unless i'm in the car with the pod). prolly because if i'm not working, i'm playing guitar or bass, and all the toys are in the same room. 

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

The dude on YouTube that has all the blink covers. I like the guy and I’m not sure why people rip on him so much here. I think the haters are jealous 

It’s cause he used to post here lots. Was a knob.

Just now, Russel Coight said:

It’s cause he used to post here lots. Was a knob.

Seems cool on his videos, and always responds to my questions on youtube. 

• Crab 1

Just now, daveyjones said:

the compy is the only place i listen to tunes (unless i'm in the car with the pod). prolly because if i'm not working, i'm playing guitar or bass, and all the toys are in the same room. 

I only use the computer to masturbate or for gaming. Spotify on my phone or through my tv is all I need.
tenor.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

He's like the definition of average, lives in his parent's basement and is super snippy.