The blink 182 general discussion topic

Alright it's been over a month, where the heck is that Quarantine song?  Anxious to hear it.

This is a random aside, but do you guys kinda get the feeling that Mark and Tom are responding to each other responding to the state of the world?  Like first blink do that great video for Happy Days, then Tom releases All That's Left is Love, and next blink are releasing Quarantine, it kinda feels like they're trying to outdo each other.  I mean I'm sure that isn't the case, but it just kinda feels like it.

• Replies 82.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

3 hours ago, M!ke said:

Alright it's been over a month, where the heck is that Quarantine song?  Anxious to hear it.

This is a random aside, but do you guys kinda get the feeling that Mark and Tom are responding to each other responding to the state of the world?  Like first blink do that great video for Happy Days, then Tom releases All That's Left is Love, and next blink are releasing Quarantine, it kinda feels like they're trying to outdo each other.  I mean I'm sure that isn't the case, but it just kinda feels like it.

I think no? Releases are too spaced out to be competing, the videos are nothing alike, and blink are big enough not to need shit like that while Tom is too self involved to notice what blinks doing. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Neal said:

poor skiba, has to constantly lie to his fans to cover for the rest of the band

It's like all those times after the reunion when Mark used to cover for Tom all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1
3 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Morons so eager to hate on the band they can’t understand a simple joke and then Ry comes in with them actual facts. Classic.

Mark saying it's done doesn't mean Matt's heard it mate haha

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I don't know about Matt but I generally listen to things I record. I assume he's joking.

I just mean if he wasn't involved he easily could not hear it before release, it was a joke 

• Like 1