The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Just now, Tombomb said:

Blink brings out the teen in me. ;)

What is nibbles? Lol I'm not sure I've ever heard it in this context. A bit confused. 

I wrote "nubiles" but my phone corrected it to "nibbles" which is what I'm going to use from now on. 

@Feeling_This_1 are you good with me referring to your victims as your little nibbles?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Since I'm banned from reporting posts, I'll have to tag my pretty little girl @Patient #48273 to remove your post! Unless we're allowed to say anything in an edited post, in which case, noted!

Insert Jim Carrey almost vomiting gif here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

This will never happen. Want to make a bet?

Nah, honestly I don’t see Tom coming back hence why I said IF. He’s just not into blink anymore... he gets nostalgic sometimes but it isn’t enough to make him want to do the blink machine again and tour and play songs he’s bored of and doesnt connect with anymore. I also can’t predict the future and anything’s possible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Nah, honestly I don’t see Tom coming back hence why I said IF. He’s just not into blink anymore... he gets nostalgic sometimes but it isn’t enough to make him want to do the blink machine again and tour and play songs he’s bored of and doesnt connect with anymore. I also can’t predict the future and anything’s possible. 

Ok, so let’s make a bet on the premise of IF Tom comes back, that Skiba will be in the band with him. 

15 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I mean, he seems like an alright kid. What's wrong with him? 

I don’t know I just feel like his music is lame and he gets attention only because girls think he’s cute (nothing new in the industry). I think he acts a lot tougher than he actually is. 

6 minutes ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

I think it's a bit weird to me to expect an adult to spend most of their time on something they started at 16.

6 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I think it's a bit weird to me to expect an adult to spend most of their time on something they started at 16.

Not if it makes them that much money lol. But all the more power to Tom for choosing his passion over money instead.