The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Is that the same girl in both pics? She looks really cute in the first one.

It got me thinking about the other guys' ladies. I don't want to knock on his babies' Mama, but I'm not a fan of Tom's ex (looks anyway). Mark did good though. What's her name, Skye? She's pretty nice. Like, maybe not my type (if I have a type as a straight gal), but she's definitely like better than most. Hmm, actually, looking again and at older pics, she IS really pretty!! 

4 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Is that the same girl in both pics? She looks really cute in the first one.

It got me thinking about the other guys' ladies. I don't want to knock on his babies' Mama, but I'm not a fan of Tom's ex (looks anyway). Mark did good though. What's her name, Skye? She's pretty nice. Like, maybe not my type (if I have a type as a straight gal), but she's definitely like better than most. Hmm, actually, looking again and at older pics, she IS really pretty!! 

So you’re not entirely straight? Lol

26 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I constantly want to say something like “ladies DM” on these boards except Kay and Laura are both over 30 and one of them is engaged, sooo...

Ladies direct message? Ladies dungeon master? Ladies direct manager? WHAT AM I MISSING

• Haha 1