The blink 182 general discussion topic

oh, I thought someone posted the link to the new collab, but it must've been elsewhere that I saw it. Anyway, my two cents. It wasn't bad. I like the styles. I just feel it wasn't very finished. Like it didn't have a proper intro, IMO, and was short. It was just a weird mesh, but as I said, I liked the styles alright. Kinda reminded me of the alternative Brit bands of the 90s.

And Matt mentioning an EP (was it?) coming soon-that's cool...I guess...I'm still on the fence with "the new Blink". I dunno. Just a hardcore Tom fan here! (don't hate! :D)

• Like 1
  • Replies 82.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

That most played songs live video is cool asf. I'm kinda surprised Always is on there! I remember they only ever played that song once live back in in 2004 on some radio show. Then they didn't play it again until 2009 on the reunion and now it's up there as one of the most played songs live.

Now that I think about it, 2009 is 11 years ago, so it's plenty of time for Always to catch up on. They really should play Peggy Sue again though. Great song. I listened to Cheshire Cat fully for the first time in a while this morning and some of the songs are just classics man. Will always rate songs like Toast & Bananas, Sometimes and Peggy Sue over Carousel & M+M's.

• Like 1

they should do like an old songs mashup live where they play a bunch of stuff off carousel and dude ranch in the span of like 10 minutes. i've seen some other bands do it it's so cool. that ways they can still play all the hits and some of the older stuff for the OGs

• Like 2
14 hours ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

man i wish i got to see them live during that era. so much energy

They were amazing in that period. Was lucky enough to see them twice at that time, and lucky that my parents allowed me to go and actually took me to the shows. 

This medley was ace. They did the same in Manchester. 

I was at the Manchester gig on 3rd December 2004. Was only 12 years old, my dad had to take me and my brother and he still complains about it to this day. Barely remember a thing about it though annoyingly. Don't know if it's something about being stood in the same spot for two hours straight but I have a hard time remembering details of gigs.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Scott. said:

I also saw them on that 2004 tour in Cardiff. @Kay were you there? 

Nope. half my class went. I didn't have the money to buy a ticket - I tried desperately to get the money but, you know, poor 15 year old, whatcha gonna do. 

1 hour ago, ruaraidhlando45 said:

A while back I made a list of all the Blink shows I've been too, good times indeed! Hammersmith in 2004 was my favourite I think.
image.png.eb98e44cec70982429b5d1783ca9202e.png

Trying to be king but the ace is back, whattup Rory! 

4 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

I was at the Manchester gig on 3rd December 2004. Was only 12 years old, my dad had to take me and my brother and he still complains about it to this day. Barely remember a thing about it though annoyingly. Don't know if it's something about being stood in the same spot for two hours straight but I have a hard time remembering details of gigs.

That was my second blink show and I remember it so well. I loved it because of how fast they played. Also used to annoy me how they never used to play always live 

4 hours ago, ruaraidhlando45 said:

A while back I made a list of all the Blink shows I've been too, good times indeed! Hammersmith in 2004 was my favourite I think.
image.png.eb98e44cec70982429b5d1783ca9202e.png

Remember seeing you at an AVA gig at the electric ballroom and recognising you from here. Thought it would have been weird to approach you though😅 must have been 2005 or 2006

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

I've been in the same room as the most famous board member, littleredguitars from YouTube aka Grand Master Jon, aka some other nicknames!

Most famous members are Oliver, Niku, Rory and Aria