The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I feel threatened I don't feel safe you need to be banned. You can't tell people to kill themselves!!!! That's almost as bad as removing Carousel from the set list

No one on this board has ever cared how you feel about anything. I didn't tell you to kill yourself, I told you to drink bleach. If you drink enough to end your life then that's on you ... while I'm not opposed to that outcome, I won't explicitly tell you to do so.

4 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I feel threatened I don't feel safe you need to be banned. You can't tell people to kill themselves!!!! That's almost as bad as removing Carousel from the set list

The president suggested it so you should be okay to drink it and not die! It will just help cure your corona is all. Speedo was just looking out for you!

• Like 1

It's lyrically dumb and I find the guitars really lacking but overall the song is pretty alright, not one of their best openers by any stretch but I don't think any other song on the record would've fitted better as an opener so I ain't mad.

But srsly "God invented chills" wtf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kay said:

It's lyrically dumb and I find the guitars really lacking but overall the song is pretty alright, not one of their best openers by any stretch but I don't think any other song on the record would've fitted better as an opener so I ain't mad.

But srsly "God invented chills" wtf

Hahah okay yeah forgot about that particular bit of poetry 😂 - I’m just a big fan of the whole  ‘evidence is cared for, evidently clear ‘ bit and the themes of loss. Seemed fitting because they all lost somebody/something , Jerry Finn, DJ AM, their identity etc 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

carousel is goated and cannot be removed. as far as NH goes did everyone really lOve this album their first time listening to it? I love it now but that took a lot of time. I remember it being viewed as a disappointment by most bc people myself included, expected another blink punk album but people forgot that these guys kinda grew up which is ok. but yeah what the hell happened to toms vocals in those 6 years like damn

• Like 2