• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Chewy030

• M!ke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Jan's Plan said:

I think Mark said it was about him during his parents divorce

Yea probably...but it was talking about domestic abuse. And I heard it was his stepdad, but did he even have a stepdad?? I dunno. But if the abuse stuff is true, that's really sad. 😕

2 hours ago, Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan said:

shoutout to all the people who says "blink was more real with scott as their drummeR"

Um, that's debatable. Not saying I don't enjoy the music, but Travis is awesome!

Also, I just heard about this performance. Stoked to watch this, Scott with the band on tv. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Tombomb said:

Yea probably...but it was talking about domestic abuse. And I heard it was his stepdad, but did he even have a stepdad?? I dunno. But if the abuse stuff is true, that's really sad. 😕

Um, that's debatable. Not saying I don't enjoy the music, but Travis is awesome!

Also, I just heard about this performance. Stoked to watch this, Scott with the band on tv. 

did mark or tom ever explained why tom sings the chorus always in the live version?

8 minutes ago, Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan said:

did mark or tom ever explained why tom sings the chorus always in the live version?

No clue! I didn't even know Tom sang the chorus. Didn't they often divvy up certain vocals though live? I mean, mostly backup vocals, but like there's one song I'm thinking of...oh, probably the Dammit chorus. Right?

Just now, Tombomb said:

No clue! I didn't even know Tom sang the chorus. Didn't they often divvy up certain vocals though live? I mean, mostly backup vocals, but like there's one song I'm thinking of...oh, probably the Dammit chorus. Right?

on the album version of dammit mark sings all the chorus, live it seems it was always tom

quickly i cant think of any songs that theyve done the same for

1 minute ago, Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan said:

on the album version of dammit mark sings all the chorus, live it seems it was always tom

marks struggle is real in the verses. i suspect the only way for him to nail those high notes in the chorus would be a good old fashioned ballbusting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan said:

That's what I was thinking...so maybe that's why they did that for Go...but that chorus isn't really high, is it?

Idk

1 minute ago, Tombomb said:

That's what I was thinking...so maybe that's why they did that for Go...but that chorus isn't really high, is it?

Idk

can't recall tom singing more than one syllable on go live.

the bridge for feeling this comes to mind though... cf. feeling this@trl

19 hours ago, Speedo said:

Don't you have some kids in your basement to feed or something?!

dude wtf. keep kids on leashes in the garden. rice and water are as vital as is vitamin D if you want them to work as god intended

1 minute ago, Depf said:

dude wtf. keep kids on leashes in the garden. rice and water are as vital as is vitamin D if you want them to work as god intended

No one said Feeling_kids was good at being a pedo-rapist, just that he's a pedo-rapist.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Depf said:

can't recall tom singing more than one syllable on go live.

the bridge for feeling this comes to mind though... cf. feeling this@trl

Oh, like I said, I don't really know. Was just going off what the other member said