The blink 182 general discussion topic

6 hours ago, Depf said:

is there a tl dr version of your beef on youtube or the kiwi farms? fairly new here.

is this like nas vs jay z?

who ethered whom and why?

Can we get a beef like this, Philly? Old Skool tho, Tupac and Biggie

That's why I fucked your bitch.... you fat motherfuckerrrr

• Wow 1
  • Replies 81.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Can we get a beef like this, Philly? Old Skool tho, Tupac and Biggie

That's why I fucked your bitch.... you fat motherfuckerrrr

do not really want to, i respect you prefering young irina over old men. can't get over the ass muncher you harbored though...

season finale we shot ya

to seperate the fat from the obso-

lete, yo fat ass can't speak, you jersey creep.

it's on donut!

fuck all that lagwagon beef.

walk 5 steps and i can smell sweat dripping down your ass cheek.

walk in the bing it sounds like sasquatch feet

Thundering! gini soprano shakes the concrete 

And i stay the blink boards finest, go rewind it:

It's that animal depfetto behind this.

edit: bagel you gotta stop baiting me like this. first the sopranos and all the hailing in the Wagon thread and now 90s hiphop. this is shaping up to be tom and jerry all over again. lets not make this thread into belgium

• Wow 1
On 8/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, Kay said:

Listening to Mark Tom and Travis Show for the first time in fucking forever. so dumb. love it.

Hey Mark??

oh, that reminds me of a tweet i saw last night. ohhh ill have to find it

On 8/31/2020 at 11:55 AM, NotNow said:

The Adventure was a blink song according to Mark. Damn

Also surprised to hear that ghost on the dance floor is in marks top four list for neighborhoods

missed that last part. really? nice! what r the others?

17 hours ago, Adrianm14 said:

Just looked in the discord and appearntly mark did a Voice Call with people using it tonight, 

Appearntly one of them recorded it and might post. Would be interesting to hear. 

yep! i was there. ok, not in the actual chat, but on Discord at the time and saw the texts about it. also was there when we were discussing the recording. Mark approved, but kinda thought it woulda been nice to just have that moment.

On 8/31/2020 at 5:17 AM, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

that makes the lyric so much more brutal. i always just read it as like "damaged / hurt"

i know, right?! ugh! but so freaking cool. i have a new word to use now lol

19 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Travis 😎

MGK is the pop punk saviour. He’s bringing that shit back 

He's certainly trying, and doing a better job than anyone else at the moment. It's still lacking something, I want to say more original lyrics? But I really dug Concert for Aliens and Bloody Valentine.

• Like 2

I'm ashamed of myself for not totally hating Bloody Valentine. 

He seems like a total douche but it does seem like he's helping bring it forward again. I'd probably get into it if it was a touch heavier, more guitar lead. 

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

People in here liking MGK pop punk songs but shitting on California...😑

Like who? Name names you fucking pussy and don’t say me because I don’t mind California. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Like who? Name names you fucking pussy and don’t say me because I don’t mind California. 

Calm down Lizard boy.  Jan, Kay, and you give current blink shit all of the fucking time.

2 hours ago, Kay said:

I'm ashamed of myself for not totally hating Bloody Valentine. 

He seems like a total douche but it does seem like he's helping bring it forward again. I'd probably get into it if it was a touch heavier, more guitar lead. 

Oh he’s a massive wanker but if he makes today’s teens check out Blink then that’s not a bad thing. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Calm down Lizard boy.  Jan, Kay, and you give current blink shit all of the fucking time.

Oh no he’s called me lizard boy. How will I sleep tonight. Booking a therapist right this minute. You’ve completely destroyed me.

I give everyone and anything shit it’s what I do. I like California and Nine but is it what I want for Blink in 2020? No. 

I said I don't hate it, don't see how that's praise. I don't care about that fuck boi so I have no benchmark for it, blink however I have higher standards for because they're all capable of much better. 

• Like 1