Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Recommended Posts

Imagine after all these years of the band members being super secluded and private from fans, Mark starts giving fans the ability to interact with him on a very intimate level. I don’t have time for that kind of stuff anymore, but participating in a discord and participate in group chats with him would be really cool. I don’t need to hear a public recap of every word mark says in those chats nor do I really care. One guy has to come in and ruin it. If what you were doing is completely cool, you wouldn’t have to make aliases to disguise yourself from the band members lmao...

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ghent

    4924

  • Donald Trump's Bulge

    3424

  • M!ke

    3128

  • Chewy030

    3124

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NotNow said:

Imagine after all these years of the band members being super secluded and private from fans, Mark starts giving fans the ability to interact with him on a very intimate level. I don’t have time for that kind of stuff anymore, but participating in a discord and participate in group chats with him would be really cool. I don’t need to hear a public recap of every word mark says in those chats nor do I really care. One guy has to come in and ruin it. If what you were doing is completely cool, you wouldn’t have to make aliases to disguise yourself from the band members lmao...

What do you have to say @Italian Throwaway?

Safe to say, you guys are cunts?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

What do you have to say @Italian Throwaway?

Safe to say, you guys are cunts?

Yes @Italian Throwaway please respond. How do you justify taking potential donations to a charity by not posting links to Mark's twitch streams and just re-uploading them yourself? Are instagram likes more important than the work the charity does?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Speedo said:

Also, how do you justify being an asshole?

Your post right before this you said you never thought about the guy lmao

Now he's an asshole though. Better late than never, welcome to the team

Edited by Feeling_This_1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Your post right before this you said you never thought about the guy lmao

Now he's an asshole though. Better late than never, welcome to the team

I got you something, you fucking retard.

mvrtvfwxwz431.jpg

  • Crab 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark said on Discord that about two years ago they asked Green Day about doing Pop Disaster tour 2 and they declined. Found that interesting. 

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Maddey said:

Really! Did he say why?

Nah looked like a one off comment because people mentioned that tour. People diverted to asking about the tre cool interview. I'm assuming they were just busy, or jerks, who knows. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

looks like a high school photoshop class project. awful 

if you look at the rest of his portfolio, you'll see he has a very long history of terrific album design projects. i think this was a quick favor for skiba and it looks like he did all of them in an afternoon.

the state flag one is actually quite good.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...