The blink 182 general discussion topic

7 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i entered at like 3:30ish? and i posted something heartfelt and he replied on mic right away. mark gave the podcast the plug when ry's "flight" arrived on the animal kingdom island. i think?

Yeah right. The whole stream is over an hour so I cbf watching the whole thing. I’m sure ry will have some clips of it up eventually.

• Replies 82.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah right. The whole stream is over an hour so I cbf watching the whole thing. I’m sure ry will have some clips of it up eventually.

nah he played music so mark did not record it for later viewing. unlike tsushima when it's just the game sounds. it's a copyright thing.

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah the NYE stream wasn’t archived for rewatch unfortunately, when he plays live music during streams he can’t save it due to DMCA.

18 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

nah he played music so mark did not record it for later viewing. unlike tsushima when it's just the game sounds. it's a copyright thing.

Ah. So I watched like 16 minutes of mark trying to move a red bird to his island for nothing. Bummer lol.

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah the NYE stream wasn’t archived for rewatch unfortunately, when he plays live music during streams he can’t save it due to DMCA.

i will try to record the next live music one via zoom. it's easy you just share screen and you can grab the whole thing like it's a call.

Sooo Travis interview https://uproxx.com/indie/travis-barker-interview-slingshot/

[quote]

Okay, one last question: will there ever be new Box Car Racer music?

So, there is a Box Car song that’s unreleased. I think whenever the time’s right or it makes sense, we’re gonna release it. I would just love for the fans to hear that song.

Is that track from the archives or newly recorded?

I can’t say. [Laughs][/quote]

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sooo Travis interview https://uproxx.com/indie/travis-barker-interview-slingshot/

[quote]

So, there is a Box Car song that’s unreleased. I think whenever the time’s right or it makes sense, we’re gonna release it. I would just love for the fans to hear that song.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kibbles said:

[quote]

I need this to happen. That would be so cool!

8 hours ago, kibbles said:

[quote]

Um.... yes, please. But knowing Tom, the time will never be right.

On 1/1/2021 at 4:48 AM, daveyjones said:

i entered at like 3:30ish? and i posted something heartfelt and he replied on mic right away. mark gave the podcast the plug when ry's "flight" arrived on the animal kingdom island. i think?

Shame! Theres no recording! Cool idea davey make a guest appearance on the pod with mark hoppus? That would be quality!

• Like 1

Screenshot-20210105-085839.png

Did... Did Travis get a fucking "Blessed" face tattoo?! Is that new? Since when was Travis secretly a basic bitch wearing ugg boots and drinking pumpkin spice lattes? Jesus fucking christ. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Kay said:

Did... Did Travis get a fucking "Blessed" face tattoo?! Is that new? Since when was Travis secretly a basic bitch wearing ugg boots and drinking pumpkin spice lattes? Jesus fucking christ. 

He’s had that for a while now yeah. Few years at least I think. 

21 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

He’s had that for a while now yeah. Few years at least I think. 

Wow, I missed that. Or I repressed it... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Kay said:

Had it for a while. That rose came afterwards. He’s gotta find room to put new tats somewhere! Lol

Watching the first episode of the history of swearing and they briefly flash a pic of Travis in front of the flaming FUCK sign. Found it funny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2