The blink 182 general discussion topic

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

Finished up another blink wood carving. Next time I’ll probably experiment with some color. Kept it simple for my first try with the smiley.

you need to come join us on mark's discord. he loves seeing this kind of shit.

• Replies 82.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I need to join you guys. You make it seem like it’s easy to talk to him! How do I join? Need an app on my phone/computer?

I got on it and it's just a stream of people talking wank a mile a minute and sometimes Mark responds to some of it. I do not have the patience to sift through that shit on the reg, God bless people like Ry. 

• Like 3

I had no clue how Discord worked, but there’s multiple “channels” (they’re hashtagged). The “General English” one is always a bit of a crap shoot, but Mark is usually pretty active and responsive in the blink/HMNIM/Pokémon channels. He’s dropped major gems in the private “Twitch Subscriber” channel (you get access if subscribed to his Twitch). 

It’s a great positive place, I’d lurk first to get a feel for the vibe and obviously be respectful. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kay said:

I got on it and it's just a stream of people talking wank a mile a minute and sometimes Mark responds to some of it.

that has not been my experience at all. i avoid #general-english which is just children complaining about their homework and endless emojis. in #music-musicians there are serious gear nerd discussions. good stuff in #blink-182 and of course #jake's-dojo. 

but the real place to be is in the #twitch-subscribers channel, which can only be accessed if you subscribe to mark on twitch (meaning you donate $5 a month to CHLA or have a sub free through amazon prime) and link your twitch and discord accounts.

mark is a real sweetheart on there. i even got this in my mailbox.

mark-card.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

It’s a great positive place, I’d lurk first to get a feel for the vibe and obviously be respectful. 

100%. language is rated G, don't pester mark or the other admins, etc. it's a positive, respectful, and very cool place.

4 hours ago, Kay said:

I got on it and it's just a stream of people talking wank a mile a minute and sometimes Mark responds to some of it. I do not have the patience to sift through that shit on the reg, God bless people like Ry. 

this is how i imagined it. happy for those who want to spend their days doing that in hopes of having brief exchanges with the guy but i'll gladly read the cliff notes on here. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, daveyjones said:

that has not been my experience at all. i avoid #general-english which is just children complaining about their homework and endless emojis. in #music-musicians there are serious gear nerd discussions. good stuff in #blink-182 and of course #jake's-dojo. 

but the real place to be is in the #twitch-subscribers channel, which can only be accessed if you subscribe to mark on twitch (meaning you donate $5 a month to CHLA or have a sub free through amazon prime) and link your twitch and discord accounts.

mark-card.jpg

reveal content

On 2/20/2021 at 2:58 AM, daveyjones said:

mark-card.jpg

He write you a letter? Thats soo cool!

12 hours ago, daveyjones said:

he mailed stickers to those who donated to CHLA. the note on the back is just an acknowledgment of the catching up after many years that we've been doing lately.

You managed to have a chat about those times have you? 

16 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

You managed to have a chat about those times have you? 

yes, like i said we chat on there quite a bit. he called me out on his NYE stream as "a fan who's been there since the beginning." it was kinda nice. we mostly talk gear nerding. and about my job IRL. and disneyland. lots of disneyland.

• Like 3