Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Unofficial Mod - Jan said:

I just typed in Spinup and it has like 15 knockoffs of Clarke's game now with similar logo, dude had a chance.

Anyone have the direct link? I want to give it 5 *s

 

49 minutes ago, SpinUpSpeedo said:

He never made an android version so I've never had the chance to play it. My next phone might be an iPhone so there's hope yet.

It’s not on the AppStore anymore unfortunately. Even when I go into my account and look at the apps downloaded it doesn’t show up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ghent

    4968

  • Donald Trump's Bulge

    3424

  • M!ke

    3128

  • Chewy030

    3127

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

He also promoted it on other forums. Those reviews could have come from elsewhere. I thought it was pretty good and was surprised he was first to make one like that. I mean, it’s primitive but it seemed original 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, _Bagel said:

You're right, Davey's a solid earner. He brought a lot of traction to this scene, he's respected down in Poway, God forbid I ever talk about amps and pick ups wid him tho. I'll leave that to you.  The others, as long as they keep collecting, they won't hear a peep from me - I've got space in my scrapbook for them.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else go through cycles with albums? 

It seems to be around this time every year that I start binging on WYHSB. That album is the perfect album to listen to during the transition of winter into spring. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bucko said:

Does anyone else go through cycles with albums? 

It seems to be around this time every year that I start binging on WYHSB. That album is the perfect album to listen to during the transition of winter into spring. 

Yes, and I was just on the +44 wave the other week! Great album that still holds up for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bucko said:

Does anyone else go through cycles with albums? 

It seems to be around this time every year that I start binging on WYHSB. That album is the perfect album to listen to during the transition of winter into spring. 

Yes, but Dude Ranch seems to sustain every 'season' for me.  The Boxcar/+44 phases are always interesting.

47 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yes 100%, just depends on the mood. I don't ever mix and match songs from albums or have any grand playlist now that I think about it.

Tried making an ultimate blink playlist and it just doesn't work, because of this. End up skipping way too much

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually listen to +44 a lot during the colder months. Weirdly, that hasn't been the case this year. Though my music listening habits are all out of whack because of the pandemic. I used to listen to music a LOT in my car. Now I never go anywhere, so I listen to music less frequently in general.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I usually listen to +44 a lot during the colder months. Weirdly, that hasn't been the case this year. Though my music listening habits are all out of whack because of the pandemic. I used to listen to music a LOT in my car. Now I never go anywhere, so I listen music less frequently in general.

I've barely listened to music at all this past year, at least compared to my normal listening habits. I do most of my listening during work but I just never feel like it anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone listen to The Ongoing History of New Music podcast? I see they did a 3 parter on Blink 182 called The Rise and Fall and Rise of Blink 182, just checking it out now.

  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mahtmd said:

Yes, and I was just on the +44 wave the other week! Great album that still holds up for me.

Yeah 100% always seems to be this time of year for me and again later in the year.

 

17 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yes 100%, just depends on the mood. I don't ever mix and match songs from albums or have any grand playlist now that I think about it.

The only one that I have done a mixed playlist for is Blink with Skiba, the rest of the albums I seem to go through binge cycles.

16 hours ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Yes, but Dude Ranch seems to sustain every 'season' for me.  The Boxcar/+44 phases are always interesting.

Yeah man Dude Ranch is just the best, can always listen to that, isn't mood or season dependent 

  • Like 1
  • Crab 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just listened to Ransom and The First Time a couple of times each, actually rate those bois. Think they’ll go down well live. 
 

where do I make the conversion to church Mark-bot @Ry-Bread/ @daveyjones? Is there something I have to sign? Dopamine hit still lasting, is this what heroin is like ? 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Just listened to Ransom and The First Time a couple of times each, actually rate those bois. Think they’ll go down well live. 
 

where do I make the conversion to church Mark-bot @Ry-Bread/ @daveyjones? Is there something I have to sign? Dopamine hit still lasting, is this what heroin is like ? 

 

Damn dude, Mark wrote Bagel on his wrist? You’ve immediately become a hall of fame legend on here, if you weren’t already. Elect this man to the board hall of fame now!

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Just listened to Ransom and The First Time a couple of times each, actually rate those bois. Think they’ll go down well live. 
 

where do I make the conversion to church Mark-bot @Ry-Bread/ @daveyjones? Is there something I have to sign? Dopamine hit still lasting, is this what heroin is like ? 

 

I loved meeting him, but not enough to try listening to Nine again hahaha 

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Damn dude, Mark wrote Bagel on his wrist? You’ve immediately become a hall of fame legend on here, if you weren’t already. Elect this man to the board hall of fame now!

Hahaha, once I’ve figured out how to make images smaller for the site to handle, I’ll show you my son. I was gobsmacked, jaw dropped to the keyboard.

god bless you sir. I promise to be a fair and honest BHOF guy. I will fill in pot-holes and kiss lil babies on the campaign trail 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...