Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Cavalier Jan said:

Yet you've got on a 3 page rant about him wearing pink. I'm sure you think this.

I don’t care what he wears, the point which obviously went over your head was that he was reaching and trying to fit the pop punk aesthetic….he didn’t wear pink as a rapper…so again there’s more focus on the style rather than substance there. Context matters Jan. I think he’s seemingly a cool dude and treats his fans very well. Cool dude! Shitty artist!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

I don’t care what he wears, the point which obviously went over your head was that he was reaching and trying to fit the pop punk aesthetic….he didn’t wear pink as a rapper…so again there’s more focus on the style rather than substance there. Context matters Jan. I think he’s seemingly a cool dude and treats his fans very well. Cool dude! Shitty artist!

So your mom still dresses you or? People change styles all the time, this is a bit of a reach.

Pop punkers also aren't normally rappers first, I don't think he's trying to fit in rather do something new or a homage to it, which is technically new as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

I don’t care what he wears, the point which obviously went over your head was that he was reaching and trying to fit the pop punk aesthetic….he didn’t wear pink as a rapper…so again there’s more focus on the style rather than substance there. Context matters Jan. I think he’s seemingly a cool dude and treats his fans very well. Cool dude! Shitty artist!

we know one fan he treated extra well.....

(ok I'm done.  that was just a slow pitch over the middle of plate I had to take a swing at).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

So your mom still dresses you or? People change styles all the time, this is a bit of a reach.

Pop punkers also aren't normally rappers first, I don't think he's trying to fit in rather do something new or a homage to it, which is technically new as well.

I seriously think you have brain damage. It’s always like talking to a fucking toddler. Sure  Janice, he just coincidently started wearing pink and painting his finger nails after getting put in his place by Marshall Mathers and when deciding to come out with a “pop punk” album. Had to get the pink guitar too! Lol boy do I have a bridge to sell you. Anyways, regardless of reasoning, you’re missing the point. MORE FOCUS ON STYLE THAN SUBSTANCE. 
 

I doubt he parades around in pink at his house by himself 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry, I'll use a trigger warning next time.

What difference does it matter? He had to choose A color, he chose pink, why does it matter? Would you highly prefer it be blue or green for some odd particular reason?

Also just cringe altogether with that whole post. Old people sayings, put in his place by Marshall Mathers..

What color is your F350?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

Sorry, I'll use a trigger warning next time.

What difference does it matter? He had to choose A color, he chose pink, why does it matter? Would you highly prefer it be blue or green for some odd particular reason?

Also just cringe altogether with that whole post. Old people sayings, put in his place by Marshall Mathers..

What color is your F350?

I mean, after Marshall Mathers destroyed him musically, he started wearing pink, painting his nails, and stopped rapping…haha how could it be any more clear for you fool? You literally are a special child aren’t you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

I mean, after Marshall Mathers destroyed him musically, he started wearing pink, painting his nails, and stopped rapping…haha how could it be any more clear for you fool? You literally are a special child aren’t you 

hand-1549463610.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway back to the original question, Travis seems grosser than ever to me these days. I am not a woman or attracted to men, but I have to imagine many women are less attracted to him now than they were before he was completely covered head to toe in tattoos and an instagram famewhore.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

I think there's a minimum file size requirement.

It said my file size exceeds the threshold, what does that mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Speedo said:

It'd be real cool if you two shut the fuck up.

Haahhahaha I would heart react this but I already laughed it. You da man 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Me and MGK bukkaked your Mom 

That's a pretty weak bukkake then. 2 slingers?

Interesting to see you talk about a precious loved one like this, feels a bit too soon to be Mr funny with it all a sudden I'm the best and you suck. /thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...