The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

56 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I think Kay's complaint was mainly about the store having such limited quantities of in-demand merch that you had to be online exactly when it went on sale.

that's super typical though. online-only, super limited stuff that sells out in minutes has been a thing for like, what, over ten years now. 

i stayed up all night to click "buy" on disney's raiders of the lost ark 40th golden idol at 7am PDT the very saturday of jacket's anniversary. it was only announced on socials days before. i got one. they were sold out in less than 20 min.

I'm sorry I was upset for missing out on merch and disliked the assumption that I should be camped out online every single day on the off chance that they'd drop something. I'm clearly a complete asshole. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daveyjones said:

that's super typical though. online-only, super limited stuff that sells out in minutes has been a thing for like, what, over ten years now. 

i stayed up all night to click "buy" on disney's raiders of the lost ark 40th golden idol at 7am PDT the very saturday of jacket's anniversary. it was only announced on socials days before. i got one. they were sold out in less than 20 min.

Typical or not, people are allowed to disagree with the approach and feel annoyed.

• Like 3

I was just put off by the format I think. It gave us the Mark Zoom, therefore - it's worth its weight in gold. Davey, can you vouch for me again - I'm a cool guy. I'm trying to remember how I started getting involved here...

You just randomly start commenting in the hope that someone takes notice

ACKNOWLEDGE ME

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Men's feet 🤢 I did not need to see that

Haha mine are particularly ugly as well, I have fat big toes lmao. You’re welcome. I hope next time you’re jerking it to pics of women’s feet this image gets thrown back in your head 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Champ182 said:

What's the situation with Mark interviewing Tom?? That seems like huge news but this is the first I've heard of it.

DISCOOOOOOORRRRRD!!!!!

giphy.gif

I believe Mark is interviewing Tom for his After School Radio show on Apple Music. Looks like Mark is interviewing Tom today.

• Like 1