The blink 182 general discussion topic

So insanely sad lol. I still can't get over it.

Marrying a fangirl who was married with young kids to one of your best friends.

Yikes to the thousandth degree

• Like 3
  • Replies 83.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Chewy030

• M!ke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Texas Toast said:

Noooooo!!!! Not you Bagel! You’ve fallen victim to the “nocap” trend. I don’t know why but this trendy word phrase annoys me beyond belief 

Hahaha. It’s always the ones you least suspect. I use it in jest ....nocap

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, wannabe corn dog said:

the fact that her ex husband is over it and marrying someone else should be enough for you, someone who does not know any of these people, to also get over it lol. 

Hadn't heard about Cote getting remarried. That softens the blow

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Hadn't heard about Cote getting remarried. That softens the blow

Was it ever confirmed that he wasn't the one that left her to begin with? It seems that everyone just has decided that Tom "stole" her from him. 

4 hours ago, Texas Toast said:

Tom has ALWAYS sang about girls. Since day 1. He’s made tons of comments about it. Hell, on the last AVA tour he gave a whole fucking speech about how he started writing songs about girls to get girls before rolling into his blink/boxcar medley. I have no idea where this whole notion that Tom doesn’t generally sing about girls is coming from. Have to seriously doubt anybody’s credibility who makes a comment like that. 

The hell are you quoting me about that for? When did I say anything about Tom not singing about girls? I didn't even mention or make any allusion to Tom or even singing in what you quoted me there. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, M!ke said:

The hell are you quoting me about that for? When did I say anything about Tom not singing about girls? I didn't even mention or make any allusion to Tom or even singing in what you quoted me there. 

I clicked on the wrong comment. Please accept my apologies and forgive me 

35 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Was it ever confirmed that he wasn't the one that left her to begin with? It seems that everyone just has decided that Tom "stole" her from him. 

Either way, I'm sure he was very happy to see his old buddy banging his baby mama. Totally normal stuff

From Riding in Vans with Boys to......that. Just brutal

• Like 3

Travis and the Kardashians most likely already ran in the same circles in the ultra rich 40+ LA celeb culture. So what's in it for both parties besides true love?

Travis gets to have publicity via one of the most famous reality/instagram/influencer/celebrity people on earth.

Kourtney gets to have a midlife crisis "bad boy" tattooed skeletor rockstar to show off on instagram for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Travis and the Kardashians most likely already ran in the same circles in the ultra rich 40+ LA celeb culture. So what's in it for both parties besides true love?

Travis gets to have publicity via one of the most famous reality/instagram/influencer/celebrity people on earth.

Kourtney gets to have a midlife crisis "bad boy" tattooed skeletor rockstar to show off on instagram for awhile.

I'm pretty sure I remember Travis mentioning in his book that when he was messing with Paris Hilton he was eyeing Kim Kardashian, who was then her assistant or something. So yeah, I think you're right that they were already in the same circles.

• Like 1

what are the chances (%) of blink fans crowdfunding a "dude ranch only" youtube show with scott, mark and tom? Like MxPx has been doing in their channel? haha
Zero% or 1%?

39 minutes ago, saco0o said:

what are the chances (%) of blink fans crowdfunding a "dude ranch only" youtube show with scott, mark and tom? Like MxPx has been doing in their channel? haha
Zero% or 1%?

100% if by the off chance one of them gets into a Plane Crash or something.

• Crab 2
4 hours ago, Ghent said:

I'm pretty sure I remember Travis mentioning in his book that when he was messing with Paris Hilton he was eyeing Kim Kardashian, who was then her assistant or something. So yeah, I think you're right that they were already in the same circles.

Yea he definitely says in his book he wanted to smash Kim K

21 minutes ago, Brannigan said:

100% if by the off chance one of them gets into a Plane Crash or something.

Shitpost. 

First of all, it's not funny. Secondly, if Travis did die, they sure as fuck aren't going back to Scott. Why people miss an off time, sloppy drummer is beyond me. You could get someone to play those same parts but much better. Fuck Scott. 

6 minutes ago, Texas Toast said:

Shitpost. 

First of all, it's not funny. Secondly, if Travis did die, they sure as fuck aren't going back to Scott. Why people miss an off time, sloppy drummer is beyond me. You could get someone to play those same parts but much better. Fuck Scott. 

It was kind of funny.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Scott is such an enigma.

Maybe he's really stupid or something?

He always struck me as just kind of a dweeb but not stupid.