The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

9 minutes ago, Ash-517 said:

How did you find that part of the website? Seems like it's hidden or something. None of the merch items on that page show up anywhere else on the site that I can find.

Secret magic trick also known as being friends with mrtsurt on Facebook since 2009. 

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I remember that someone was interested in the TOYPAJ hoodie, it's back on their merch site: https://blink182merch.com/collections/friends 

That was me, thank you! Could have been someone else too, but definitely also me lol

edit- damn, L and XL already sold out lol

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

That was me, thank you! Could have been someone else too, but definitely also me lol

edit- damn, L and XL already sold out lol

daaamn, I'm so sorry Diddy. I posted the link as soon as I saw it. The L and XL sizes are always the first to sell out😔

• Love 1

6 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

It really is. But it all stems from them not having a clean logo imho.

Eeehh a lot of the merch barely incorporates the logo and it's still fuck ugly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kay said:

Eeehh a lot of the merch barely incorporates the logo and it's still fuck ugly. 

True, but what I meant was that because of them not having a clean logo, the merchandise team is freeballing and that is never good. 

Their merch looks like it's being branded for 8 year olds too, that's also a problem

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

True, but what I meant was that because of them not having a clean logo, the merchandise team is freeballing and that is never good. 

Their merch looks like it's being branded for 8 year olds too, that's also a problem

There's an awful lot you can do with their logo to be honest, and a lot of cleaner ways of using it, they're just aiming for kids on cocaine by the looks of it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kay said:

There's an awful lot you can do with their logo to be honest, and a lot of cleaner ways of using it, they're just aiming for kids on cocaine by the looks of it. 

You’ve heard of Rich Kids on LSD, now get ready for Kids on Cocaine 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FAPLORD said:

You’ve heard of Rich Kids on LSD, now get ready for Kids on Cocaine 

New from Tootsie Roll Industries, it's Kidcaine! All of the energy of sugar, none of the cavities! *(Septum damage not Tootsie Roll Industries responsibility). 

Try Kidcaine today! 

cocaaaaine.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, daveyjones said:

he goes in for his final chemo round this coming week on wednesday. after that (three weeks or so) he will have another scan to determine if things worked.

if things did not work, IIRC the next recourse is bone marrow transplant.

if things worked, his doctor said he should be back to pre-cancer strength and health "by the end of the year."

Thanks for the update, I have hope that everything will turn out okay for him. I didn’t at first to be honest 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 8/19/2021 at 7:47 PM, twentytwenty said:

It really is. But it all stems from them not having a clean logo imho.

Man, I love the smiley logo.  I agree they have had a lot of not great merch, but there is also a fair amount over the years that I really like a lot too. It's a mixed bag for me for sure.

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

Thanks for the update, I have hope that everything will turn out okay for him. I didn’t at first to be honest 

same, i felt pretty dire about it. he seems way more active lately, so i’m really glad to see he appears to be on the upswing 

• Like 3

Anyone else just kind of struggling to believe that a fucking Kardashian has been the one to get Travis back flying again? Selfishly it feels amazing to see him fly again as it opens up the possibility of blink touring here eventually again but he just seems so fucking stoked with life atm. It’s great to see.

Look at that smile! It’s fantastic to see.

55-AEADAF-32-BB-48-B5-A97-B-468-F3-C7140

• Like 1
  • Love 2