The blink 182 general discussion topic

Ari

Cool photo I’d never seen before of Mark and Tom with Alkaline Trio. I’m guessing Travis was out and about smoking weed and banging hoes.

3-CE352-DF-95-A3-449-D-B6-FB-B2-D0-F1-B6

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Cool photo I’d never seen before of Mark and Tom with Alkaline Trio. I’m guessing Travis was out and about smoking weed and banging hoes.

3-CE352-DF-95-A3-449-D-B6-FB-B2-D0-F1-B6

Guitar players are always so happy ... bassist and drummers are miserable cause they don't play guitar.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I miss the old blink-182

KMSSu7U.png

Yup! It was magical. Never will it be the same. The folks who got into blink untitled era and after will never truly be able to grasp or understand. 

very off-topic, but my gf brought up the topic of blink joke songs. i've neglected to show her some of the more offensive tunes because she isn't the type of person that would find "fuck a dog" funny. still, my mind drifted to "13 miles", and i listened to it, and while i get the humor behind it (tom: "now that's a hit") i don't understand how for the life of me this wouldn't get mark cancelled today haha. it's so over-the-top

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm actually very surprised that someone hasn't dug up a bunch of their old stage banter and joke songs in an effort to cancel them.

They're too lovable.

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I think there's a good chance it could happen. Not saying it will work, but the odds are decent that someone will try.

It'll be the step too far and cancel culture will be canceled. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

It'll be the step too far and cancel culture will be canceled. 

The day they fuck with blink is the day i hand out rifles. 

We could be PB. Proud Blinks.

or something.

I'm being reminded of that time when Clarke didn't think it was sexist for Tom to say "I need a girl I can train" and he was debating with Kyle about it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I'm being reminded of that time when Clarke didn't think it was sexist for Tom to say "I need a girl I can train" and he was debating with Kyle about it.

That's just good relationship goals.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

That's just good relationship goals.

Yours still craps on the floor as a protest? Offer her some Giotto as rewards

58 minutes ago, boxelder said:

very off-topic, but my gf brought up the topic of blink joke songs. i've neglected to show her some of the more offensive tunes because she isn't the type of person that would find "fuck a dog" funny. still, my mind drifted to "13 miles", and i listened to it, and while i get the humor behind it (tom: "now that's a hit") i don't understand how for the life of me this wouldn't get mark cancelled today haha. it's so over-the-top

I fucking love 13 miles