The blink 182 general discussion topic

Ari

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

Thanks, Kyle! If you loved it, then I'm sure I'd like it too. It sounds like a fascinating history of how all the turn-of-the-century punk/emo bands went mainstream. I'll definitely get a copy now!  

both the my chemical romance and jimmy eat world profiles are extremely interesting too and i went in knowing basically nothing. some green day tidbits i didn’t know either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucko said:

I listened to Man Overboard today for the first time in ages. What a belter of a song. Lyrically I feel it's one of Blinks best, what do you guys think is Blinks best lyrical work?

I’ve always loved the bridge on that one.

• Like 1

So in the last week Mark has said he is starting a band with the lead singer from Angels and Airwaves and the drummer from the Transplants. Tom posting and tagging blink. And now Skiba tags Tom in a post saying “welcome aboard”.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

11 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

So in the last week Mark has said he is starting a band with the lead singer from Angels and Airwaves and the drummer from the Transplants. Tom posting and tagging blink. And now Skiba tags Tom in a post saying “welcome aboard”.

ElectricFrayedFrigatebird-size_restricte

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Yeah it is happening. My uncles brother who's also my dad was in a bar in San Diego with Tom's guitar technician who said big things are coming in 2028.

You’re a fucking treasure, Bucko!

• Love 1