Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’m taking a guess it hasn’t been posted yet, but Mark confirmed it was just a joke on his Discord, stating that:

“It’s just Chris (@mrtsurt) having fun. He wants me to host it. There has been no talks. No mention. Just Chris putting it out in the universe. Although I would absolutely kill it.”

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jlx9 said:

I’m taking a guess it hasn’t been posted yet, but Mark confirmed it was just a joke on his Discord, stating that:

“It’s just Chris (@mrtsurt) having fun. He wants me to host it. There has been no talks. No mention. Just Chris putting it out in the universe. Although I would absolutely kill it.”

There we go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone know here who is in charge of Blink 182's Online Instagram ?

I thought it might be an amazing idea to incorporate the Timeline website even more on the account (we can share the amazing discoveries that I stumble upon during my researches and give proper credit and recognition!)

Blink 182 Online always get the priority and exclusivity for the discoveries and gems ❤️

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

Anyone know here who is in charge of Blink 182's Online Instagram ?

I thought it might be an amazing idea to incorporate the Timeline website even more on the account (we can share the amazing discoveries that I stumble upon during my researches and give proper credit and recognition!)

Blink 182 Online always get the priority and exclusivity for the discoveries and gems ❤️

I believe it's @Ghent.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Every once in a while we could do one of those "On this day in 199X the band played" posts. 

We could do that but there are other accounts doing that already (and never giving the credit as usual) and I thought of doing something unique and exclusive to the Instagram account that hasn't been done before! 😃

Something that stands out and makes us unique that is the Blink 182 Online community! Coming up with ideas would be cool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Anyone know here who is in charge of Blink 182's Online Instagram ?

I thought it might be an amazing idea to incorporate the Timeline website even more on the account (we can share the amazing discoveries that I stumble upon during my researches and give proper credit and recognition!)

Blink 182 Online always get the priority and exclusivity for the discoveries and gems ❤️

That would be awesome man! Definitely hit me up when you find something that could be posted. The “on this day” format has been completely hijacked from us so it would be cool to get something different going.

Appreciate it!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

That would be awesome man! Definitely hit me up when you find something that could be posted. The “on this day” format has been completely hijacked from us so it would be cool to get something different going.

Appreciate it!

Wab “on this day, member xx ragequit because this and that”.

You could have patented buns as a hashtag!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Speedo quote of the day! 
 

uuuuuuuh so good ideas from me. I’m really good at this you know? 

I say dumb shit ... not even just "edgy" dumbshit either ... I just incorrected Jan a few hours ago. I'm old and my brain is half-rotten. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

Wab “on this day, member xx ragequit because this and that”.

You could have patented buns as a hashtag!

Every other week there would be a Speedo rage quit anniversary, could get old fast

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you guys remember nothing and nobody? For some reason as I sit here taking a dump that memory popped into my mind. I was pretty hyped about it even though it never came to fruition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Do you guys remember nothing and nobody? For some reason as I sit here taking a dump that memory popped into my mind. I was pretty hyped about it even though it never came to fruition.

They even had a few songs ready, but after announcing the project Mark point blank stopped collaborating/working with Chris Holmes, he wasn't on California, he never toured with them again, it was weird. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

They even had a few songs ready, but after announcing the project Mark point blank stopped collaborating/working with Chris Holmes, he wasn't on California, he never toured with them again, it was weird. 

Oh shit that is weird. I wonder why he abandoned Chris Holmes?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...