Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Why is he wearing sneakers tho… ITS A WEDDING 💒 💍  

Fuck dress shoes, uncomfortable nonsense. I refuse to wear them too and I don’t even have Mark’s ‘fuck you’ money.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

apparently there is a “Live with Tom” at 9amPT for TEC members.

edit: supposedly postponed at the start of it because Tom had minor surgery to fix a nerve in his neck yesterday and is super swollen/not feeling well, so nvm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, scoobs said:

Love that he has his signature style back, although gray now lol.  Kind of looks better

Haha I think he looks best with a buzz at this age but after everything he's been through he can certainly do whatever the fuck he wants!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Speedo said:

Fuck dress shoes, uncomfortable nonsense. I refuse to wear them too and I don’t even have Mark’s ‘fuck you’ money.

I wore vans at my wedding, comfy AF

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, kibbles said:

apparently there is a “Live with Tom” at 9amPT for TEC members.

edit: supposedly postponed at the start of it because Tom had minor surgery to fix a nerve in his neck yesterday and is super swollen/not feeling well, so nvm.

Tom delaying something?  Couldn’t be him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

He looks great with gray hair. I don't think he should dye it again.

It’s pretty crazy that he doesn’t look any older with gray hair 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Love that Mark is getting his Jimmy Neutron hairstyle back. It rocks with the grey colours.

I still hate it more or less the same as I did when it was in technicolor.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Love that Mark is getting his Jimmy Neutron hairstyle back. It rocks with the grey colours.

I'd say it's better because it's still in 'Jimmy Neutron's dad' state, and not fully fleshed out.  Once it gets any bigger we will have problems again.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Who are you talking to?

Not you? I'm making fun of Tom

Better crawl back in your Discord safe space you are a little on edge man.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Not you? I'm making fun of Tom

Better crawl back in your Discord safe space you are a little on edge man.

Self-conscious much? Lol

You gonna be okay, bub?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...